16.

*NEXT DAY*

KAYLA

I've been looking into this Nyla girl and what's ironic is her pimp daddy is the dude that momma had pimping her out and raping me. But I do know that she goes to my school and rides bus 83.

I know because Ken would ride the bus with her to her house and they would fuck. So I'm out here riding behind the bus right now. I see her get off the bus at the bus stop and start walking down the street. I drive pass her and wait for the bus to turn the opposite direction of me.

I stop at the curb watching her go into her yard. I see this boy get out of a car and slam the door. "Bitch did you give me aids?!" He yells. "What?" She nervously ask. "Did you give me aids?!" He repeats. "What? No! I swear I didn't Maybe it was Mika you know we had a threesome, Roy I swear I didn't give you aids!" She says crying.

Her lying ass. The boy looks at her and nod his head. "I'm about to go get Mika tested and if the test come back negative I'm pulling up and killing yo ass and that's on my momma!" He assures before pulling out and driving off. She wipes her tears.

"What the hell is all that yelling?" That pimp dude says opening the door to they house. I knew he wasn't dead! "Your happy dad! I gave him aids! You proud of me now! I don't wanna keep on doing this! They are going to kill me!" She says breaking down. "Look I need these folks dead, it's orders! Now get your ass in here you got shifts tonight!" He says yanking her by arm and into the house.

I drove around the block and park down the street from their house. I see her walking out in a tiny black dress, that has almost all of her boobs hanging out, and all her ass out. It look like she put a stretched out tank top on.

I watch as she hops in her car and drives off. I'm glad I got on all black. I take my bandanna and tie it around my mouth and nose. I throw my hoodie over my head. This might be stupid to do something in daylight but I don't care.

I go to back and knock on the back door. I run to the front of the house as I hear the back door open and knock on the front door. I run to the back to the back door which is now unlocked. And enter through the door. I stand there in the kitchen with the gun I got from Auntie Jackie's house when momma and Jerry went cake tasting.

"Lil bastards" The dude says closing the front door and turning around letting out a dreadful scream. I feel my a sudden rush of excitement rush over my body. I smirk under my bandanna. "Boom" I say shooting him in his leg. I watch as he falls to the ground. "Damn that was..that was loud" I say laughing.

"I'm glad you got a sound proof house with soundproof walls." I say looking at him try to climb up the stairs.

I shoot him in the other leg and then in both of his arms. "Please! Please don't kill me! Please I'm begging you! I have a daughter to live for! Please!" He says crying. "Nigga do you see what you make her do! You don't love her!" I snap.

I grab his leg dragging him into the kitchen. I grab a butcher knife. "No! Please! I'm sorry!" He screams. "Umhm" I say grabbing his hand and placing it on the table. I slam the butcher knife down on his fingers making him scream. I slide them across the table.

I do the same to the other hand. "You bleeding a lot..I'd hate for you to bleed out." I sarcastically say looking at him go in and out of a daze. I take my bandanna off letting his eyes grow wide.

"I'm so sorry! Look your momma told me to get my daughter to give your brother aids! I'm so sorry! Please! Please take me to the hospital! Please!" He begs.

I smack my gums. "Too late for that buddy" I say patting him on his shoulder. I watch as he silently cry before closing his eyes. I chop his wrists, arms, legs, feet, stomach, dick, neck, and head. I lay them out on the table before cleaning up all the blood. So she won't notice until she gets in the kitchen.