18.

KAYLA

I wake up and get out of bed to take Kaylee to school and handle some business today. My 17 birthday is tomorrow and it's still going unknown and I want it to remain that way.

I attempt to walk to the bathroom following over somebody on the ground. I see Kyree laying down on the floor with a pallet and Kyree on the other side of the floor.

"What the fuck?!" Kyree says as his head shoots up. "Nigga why you in the middle of the floor?" I ask. "Because you never gave us no cover so when Grace woke up to feed the baby she gave us some cover and told us to sleep in here" He answers looking at me.

"You hurts my fucking side!" I say getting up. "Why is y'all making all this damn noise?!" Kyro asks waking up. "I fell." I say. "Damn." He says looking at me up and down. I look and see I'm in my panties and bra. "Get out!" I tell them as I rush into the bathroom. I forgot what I slept in.

I take a shower and brush my teeth. I wrap the towel around my waist after drying off. I walk out the bathroom. I go into the closet. I pull out my Thrasher shirt, and some ripped jeans with my White huaraches.

I go into the bathroom and straighten my hair up a lil bit. I put the middle part in my hair and lay my edges. I do my makeup. I go under my bed and fill my brown purse up with stacks of money, and go downstairs.

"Where is Grace?" I ask. "Upstairs getting dressed." Kyree says eyeing me. Grace comes down in a navy green croptop, with some cute Nike gray tights, and navy green huaraches. "Where you get those, those are cute" I tell her. "I can't remember I think I ordered em'" she says.

"Take my picture." I tell her handing her my phone. She takes my picture. "Get one with me and her." Kyro says coming up behind me. He pulls my straightened hair to the side the other side and kisses my neck and waits for Grace to take the picture.

"Bitch you better post that, this picture fine as fuck" Grace squeals. "I'll think about it" I say looking at it. This kind of cute but it gives the wrong message. "Dude why is you kissing all up on her like that?" Kyree asks mugging Kyro. "What the fuck is yo problem nigga?" Kyro aks Kyree. "Ian got no problem nigga, im just saying you ain't gotta be all up on her like that." Kyree says making Grace's mouth drop.

"Nigga I hope you ain't tryna fuck with her, I already told you i'm tryna fuck wit her." Kyro says glaring at Kyree. "I don't want her ass. But ion know who you looking at like. Problem?" Kyree asks making his way over to Kyro. "You want it to be?" Kyro asks . "It whateva" Kyree says shrugging his shoulders.

"Hi!" Kaylee says running up and hugging Kyree. "Hey lil mama." Kyree says picking Kaylee up with a big smile on his face. Thank God! Kaylee just saved the day. "You dressed Kaylee?" I ask Grace. She nods her head. "When did yall bring clothes to change in?" I ask Kyro and Kyree. "I keep some extra clothes in my car" Kyree says .

"Alright well c'mon I got errands to run." I say grabbing Kaylee. She starts whining and reaching out to Kyree. My mouth drops. "Kaylee" I say but she ain't paying me no attention. I grab my key and walk out of the door. I get in Kyro's car waiting for them to come out. I see them walking out.

Kyree walks over to the car and put Kaylee in the back and closes the door. She starts crying and banging on the window. He opens the door and picks her up. "you riding with me and lil mama?" He asks looking at me. I get out and slam Kyro's door closed. I get in the front looking out the window. "Where we going?" Kyree aks getting in. "Mall." I say continuing to look out the window.

I quickly wipe the falling tear off my face. "wassup witchu? Why you crying for?" Kyree asks looking over at me. I don't answer him. "Kayla I know you ain't crying because of Kaylee" Kyree says. He smacks his lips. "Kaylee, tell yo big sister you love her." Kyree tells Kaylee. "I love you Kayla" She says. "Love you too" I mumble wiping another tear.