21.

2 years later...

KAYLA

"Why the hell did you cut your hair Kaylee?" I yell at Kaylee, as she stands there with scissors in her hands. I look down some of her hair on the ground. She shrugs her shoulders. "I'm bout to beat your ass!" I say walking out the bathroom.

Ever since Kyro let Kaylee cut up that day I was doing her hair. I have been having problems with her ever since. I grab my belt off the bed and go to the bathroom. I try to get in but the door is locked. "Open the door!" I yell. "Kayla no! Please!" Kaylee screams to the top of her lungs as she cries.

I take my black card out my purse and use it to open the bathroom door. I start whooping Kaylee as she jumps up and down. "Go to your room! Now Kaylee!" I yell as she screams. She runs out the room. My doorbell starts ringing. I go downstairs.

I look through the blinds and see Grace and Kaya at the door. I open it. "What's Kaylee crying for?" Grace ask stepping in the house with Kaya. "I whooped her." I say angrily. "What she do?" Grace asks. "Shut cut her hair." I say. Grace mouth drops. "Your lying." She says covering her mouth. "No im not." I say shaking my head.

We go upstairs to Kaylee and Kaya's room. Kaylee is sitting on the bed crying. "Kaylee c'mere." Grace demands. Kaylee gets off the bed and goes over to grace. "Why you cut your hair?" She asks. Kaylee shrugs her shoulders.

"Shrugging your shoulders is not an answer, Kaylee there's a reason." I say. "Because I was bored." She sobs. "Because what?" I ask. "Because I was bored and I saw scissors in my crayon box." She repeats. "Kaylee I gotta take you to a hairstylist nd get your hair evened out." I tell her.

"I'm telling Kyree what you did." I say. By now you should have predicted that Kyree and Kaylee are super close. Kyro is close with Kaylee too, just not on the level Kyree is. "Noooo!" She whines starting to cry.

I walk out the room. I go into my room and grab my phone. "C'mere Kaylee." I say as I text Kyree telling him what she did.

KYREE❤️🤞🏽🥀

ME: Kaylee cut her hair off !

KYREE❤️🤞🏽🥀: Stop playin son.                                                                                    

ME: Im dead ass Kyree !

KYREE❤️🤞🏽🥀: Send me a pic.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

After I sent him the pic, he said he was on his way. "Go to your room and wait for Kyree to get here." I tell her. She leaves out the room. Kaya walks in and climbs on my bed. "Hey mama." I say tickling.

She starts laughing. I stop tickling her as she starts to stare into space. She farts and then starts laughing. "Kaya you nasty son." I say laughing as she laughs along.

A ring comes to the door. I pick Kaya up and go downstairs. I look through the blinds and see Kyree with his girlfriend. I put Kaya down. "Go upstairs with your momma." I tell her.

I open the door. "What have I told you about bringing people to my house son!" I snap. "Chill Kayla!" Kyree snaps back. "Ain't no Chill Kayla nigga!" I yell at him. "I put a blind fold on her eyes. Dam chill out." He says stepping in with her.

"Kaylee." I yell. She walks down the stairs with her finger in her mouth. "Kaylee why did you cut your hair?" Kyree asks Kaylee. She shrugs her shoulders. "C'mere. You know you gone have to get the rest of that cut off?" Kyree asks Kaylee making her cry all over again. "Kyree why you making her cry?" I yell slapping his arm. "Kayla mane, stop putting your hands on me son!" Kyree yells back.