55.

KAYLEE IN MM
           ________________________
KAYLA

"What you doing Kay?" Kyree asks walking in making jump as I dig through my old stuff that was on the top of my closet. "Looking for something." I say. "Looking for what?" He asks me. "My brother gave me a gold necklace, and I have it in here somewhere." I say looking through my box they says brother on it.

I open the little jewelry box seeing all his old expensive jewelry. I take deep breath looking through finding his piece of necklace. I sit it to the side on the floor looking through more of it. "I can't find it." I say feeling like I want to cry. I really want my necklace. "Keep looking." Kyree says getting on the floor with me, and starting to help me look. He cuts his flashlight on from his phone. I see something glisten in the back of the closet.

I crawl to it. "This is it." I say looking at it. "I'm gonna give this to Kacy, and Kalen when they get older." I say putting both of the pieces together. "Awe Okay." He says. "Put these on my neck. Please." I say. He puts them on my neck. "Thank you." I say looking at them.
"No problem baby girl." He says standing back up pulling his pants up. "You wanna go out with the kids today. They been bugging me about going out." He says. "You can go with them. I'm really not in the mood today." I say to him.

"You sure, cause I can stay in with you." He says. "Yeah. I don't wanna ruin it for the kids. Just go without me. I'm just wanna stay in today." I say looking up at him. "Aight." He says  walking out. I turn around to my book that was filled with pictures of me and Ken when we were kids. I start looking through them.

I come across one ya flexing our gold chains in the camera. I chuckle as a tear falls from my eye. I miss my brother so much. I close the book putting his stuff up.

KYREE

"Yo Imma need you to take the kids out. Imma stay here with Kayla." I say to Kyro. I'm the phone with him now. "Aight. What going on bro?" He asks me. "I found out she got PTSD." I tell him. "What the fuck is that?" He asks me. "Post-traumatic stress disorder. It's like when somebody have a unwanted memory, or flash back and it makes them have a panic, or anxiety attack. You gotta look it bro. Google will explain better than I will." I tell him.

"Damn. When she found out she had that?" He asks me. "When She was pregnant with the twins. She just never told me. She had medication, Ion know how I didn't find out sooner." I say. "Shid me neither. Nigga you need to pay attention more." He says. "Nigga shut up." I say. "Kaya doing aight?" He asks me.

"Shid ion know. I said hey to her this morning and she mugged me, and flipped me off. She remind me of that nigga Ken. That nigga had the worst attitude when he was mad. But ion know where she get this quietness from, cause that nigga was a goofy nigga." I say thinking about when that night was still alive.
"Hell yeah. But you know his birthday coming up next week. You know how Kayla get around this time. Disappearing and shit." Kyro says. "Yeah. I'll talk to you later G. I got make a phone call." I say. "Aight holla at you later foo." He says hanging up.

I end up calling Kayla's doctor. "Well sir she hasn't update her pills in a month. The pills I gave her would cover her a whole 3 weeks, but I've heard nothing from her. She just has to get back on her weekly medication that's all." The doctor tells me. "Aight. Can you tell me what the fuck set her off though my nigga?" I ask making him clear his throat.
"Well it would usually be a flashback, or unwanted memory. Is there anything coming up of a passed away family member, or a date of something that happened in the past that she would want to forget?" He asks me. "Her brother passed away a long time ago. His birthday coming up next week." I say.
"That's probably why. She just needs her space, but keep an eye on her just in case she has a panic, or anxiety attack. She'll be a little jumpy for a while. She'll deal with mistrust. She won't be interested in doing anything so I prefer you don't try to push her to leave. Like I said she'll deal with self isolation. All you have to do is keep an eyes on her." He says.