50.

*Kyree in media*

1 month later...

KAYLEE

"I have something to tell you." I say to Jaden as we sit on the bed. "What?" He asks me. "I'm 3 weeks pregnant." I say tossing him the positive pregnancy test.

"We just had sex last week.  How you 7 weeks pregnant?" He asks me looking at the test. "You remember last month I hadn't been to school in 2 weeks. The last time I went there I was at track, and what happened after track practice?" I ask him crossing my arms.

"And you didn't use no condom." I say to him making him face palm himself. "Fuck!" He says. "And you just calm about all this?" He asks me. "Freaking out is not gone do us any better." I say.

"What the hell we gone do? My momma gone kick me out." He says. "You sell drugs, and make hella money on the daily." I say. "You was going through my shit?" He asks me. "Looking for my shoe." I say. "Stay out of my shit." He says making me roll my eyes.

"You called yo sister today?" He asks me. "She didn't answer. Im gonna catch a uber over there. I wanna talk to her. She had twins she should know how to handle this." I say. "I'm just scared she not gone wanna talk to me." I say. "She cut yo phone back on yet?" He asks me.

"No. She cut me completely off." I say grabbing his phone, and ordering a uber. "Damn." He says as he puts a shirt on.

.......

I take a deep breath as the uber pulls up at Kayla's house. "Thank you." I say getting out. "No problem." The man says as I open the car door. I go up to the door knocking on it.

"Who is it?" Kyree says opening the door.
"She bouts to be home in a minute she had to pick the kids up from school. Come on in." He says opening the door, and letting me in. I walk in the house seeing Kyro. "Hey Kyro." I say plopping down on the couch beside him. "Wassup where you disappear to?" He asks me.

"No where." I say making him glance at me then back at the tv. "What you been up to? You haven't called us in a whole month since you left." Kyree says sitting on the other side of me. "Nothing. I couldn't call. Kayla cut my phone completely off." I say holding it up before I put it on the table.

"So Who is Jaden?" Kyro asks cutting the tv off staring a whole into the side of my face along with Kyree. "How did you know about Jaden?" I ask him. "You been gone this long. You don't think we haven't been keeping tabs on you." Kyro says. "Kaylee we care about you more than you think. If something happened to you Kayla would be devastated." Kyree says.

"So if Kayla didn't care about me. You wouldn't doing all this extra to make sure I'm safe?" I ask him. "Yes we still would." Kyro says nodding his head. "I was just saying that to let you know Kayla still loves you. She giving you a lesson learned. You act grown, you get treated that way." Kyree says. "She said she didn't wanna hear from me anymore." I say.

"You know she ain't mean it though." Kyree says. "Yeah I'm sure Kayla has forgiven you, because siblings should forgive each other when things like this happen." Kyro says while staring at Kyree. "But anyways Answer our question Who is Jaden?" Kyro asks. "My boyfriend." I say with a groan as I roll my eyes. "You can't live with him no more." Kyree says. "That nigga sell drugs for Kayla's daddy. As far as i'm concerned you can't be around until we found what shit he on." Kyro says. "Y'all can't do that." I say. "Just because he's selling drugs to our dad doesn't mean anything. He's my dad what would he do to me?" I ask them making them look and glance at each other. "Y'all daddy got problems. You don't him like Kayla know him." Kyree says.