40.

6 Months Later....

KAYLA

So Ashley has gotten bigger now, and she's about to burst any minute now. Grace has been acting bitter lately, and she's been acting like she has a stick stuck up her ass. She's even started dressing less around the house in front of Kyro. I think she accidentally caught feelings for him.

She snook out the house one day, and came back limping so who knows who's dick got stuck up in her. Ashley has been a big help she's been helping Kaylee, and Kaya on homework, and stuff since their homeschooled.

"You good?" I ask her as Ashley as she groans rubbing her stomach. "Yeah. Just a lil pain." She says closing her eyes tight. "Do you wanna go to the hospital?" I ask her. "No. I always have these pains sometimes. Just not this bad though, but it's all good." She says as Grace enters the room. "Wassup with prego?" She asks rolling her eyes. "Stomach Pains." Ashley says.

"Hope you don't burst." Grace says smirking as she walks to the back. "What's is up with her?" Ashley asks me. "I don't know. She's been acting weird lately." I say shrugging my shoulders as I grab my phone getting ready to call Kyro until he walks through the door with Kyree. "Hey boo." Kyro says leaning down and kissing Ashley. "Hey." Ashley says with a follow up grunt.

"What's wrong?" He asks her while kneeling down to her level as she sits on the couch. "Stomach Pains." She answers. "Does it hurt enough for you to answer a question I have for you?" He asks her. "What?" She asks him. "Will you marry me?" He asks her as he pulls the ring out. "OMG! No!" She says making my mouth drop.

Grace comes in before storming right back out when she looked at the ring. "What you mean No?" Kyro asks her as his eyes water up. "No i mean my water just broke!" She says making Kyro's mouth drop. "Oh shit!" He says picking her up and rushing her out the door with everybody behind him except for Grace, and the kids.

.....

"Sir either the baby is being born, and she dies, or she living, and the baby's not." The doctor tells us making Kyro burst into tears. "The baby gotta go mane. I can't raise a child by myself." He says. They decided not to find the gender out until Ashley was actually going into labor.

"I'm sorry, but we can only take her choice. Sorry." The doctors says walking away. Kyro falls out in my arms making me fall on the ground with him. "Kyro." I say smacking his face. "Pour some water on him." Roscoe says signing. "Oh I wanna do it! I wanna do it!" Kaylee says jumping up and down before running over to Kyro and pouring her bug juice in his face making him jump up.

"Kaylee come sit down." Grace says. "Kayla I cannot take care of a child by myself mane." Kyro cries on me. "It's going to be okay." I say.

......

A nurse comes in with a crying babygirl. "Please don't be Kyro's. Please don't be Kyro's." I say to myself. "Kyro Corey." The woman says making him look up and freeze. "I'm sorry there was too much blood to save her she had died by time we got the baby breathing. I'm so sorry." The nurse says handing him the baby. I see Grace face turning red as she tries to hide a smirk.

He hands the baby to me stepping back while scratching his neck and crying. I have never seen him so confused, hurt, tangled up like he is now. "I can't raise a girl. I'm a man. I don't know nothing bout girls." He says freaking out. "Well put it up for adoption." Grace says shrugging her shoulders. "Bitch shut the fuck up!" Roscoe says surprising us. Roscoe never talks or gets in our business, so you know Grace said some shit wayyy outta line.
"I can't put her up for adoption. She's the only thing Ill have to remember Ashley by." Kyro says shaking his head.

"You needs to getcho hoe ass up out of here before I kill you informer these folks!" Roscoe snaps on her deepening his voice more than it already was making Grace rush out. "You ain't putting shit up for adoption." Roscoe says to Kyro says.