26.

So I honestly don't know why my chapter got cut off but I'm not bout to write it over again because this will be my 4th time rewriting cause Wattpad keeps cutting and taking it off and I guess it's not saving. That is the reason I haven't been posting or updating on this story. [But to get y'all caught up so y'all don't be confused later on in the story. Kayla's mom called and she agreed to meeting with her Kayla asked Grace if she wanted her to take Kaya with them Grace asked where and Kayla said with her mom Grace said she didn't want Kaya around Kayla's mom because of the things she did to Kayla. Kayla got mad and argued how Graces mom is not the best mom and how she is a hoe and a hypocrite for sleeping with a married man. Kayla kicked Grace out the house along with Kaya and told her to have her stuff packed and gone by time she got back from Apple Bees. Kayla's mom asked Kayla if she knew about Jerry's death and Kayla lied and said no. Grace ended up gone when Kayla made it back at the house.

————————————————————
1 month later...

KAYLA

"What is your favorite position when you getting ate out?" G asks me making me crack a smile. I'm at the trap catching up with my brothers because I've been busy with Kyree the last month. But I haven't let him fuck me though.

"When he sits me on his face while he standing up so I can't go nowhere cause I'm in the air." I say smirking as I play with a pen plopped down beside G. "Hold on!" Aj says laughing. "Kayla a freak Bruh!" G says laughing. "On my momma she is." Somebody else says. "Bruh I told y'all Kyree be tearing her shit up." G says shaking his head laughing.

Ups and Downs: Can't Run From Painजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें