36.

Next Day...

KAYLA

Today is Kaya's birthday, so I'm at Walmart buying her some games. After I bought her stuff. I decided to buy her a bike, and mini car.
"I got it from here." I say to the dude. "Are you sure?" He asks as he licks his lips. "Yes." I say tryna lift the car. "This bitch heavier than I thought." I mumble trying to get it in there.

He chuckles. "You need me to help you Ma?" He asks me in his deep voice. "Yes please." I say. "What are they doing to those? When I was little that bitch was so damn light." I say making him chuckle. "They got em' more advanced." He says shrugging as he puts in there without breaking a sweat.

"If you don't mind me asking how old are you?" He asks me. "Ever Heard it's rude to ask for age." I joke with him. "Nah I'm fucking with you. I'm 20 I'm turning 21 tomorrow." I say. "Word. So you gotta kid or some?" He asks me. "No. Just a niece and a sister." I say. "You gotta nigga?" He asks me. "Well no. Not exactly." I say making him smile wide.

"Can I get yo numba?" He asks me. "Uhhhh..." I say debating on if I should give him my number. "How bout you give me your number cause I don't trust you." I say squinting my eyes from the sun. He pulls a sharpie out his pocket grabbing my hand. He writes his number down. "If you playing me when I see you we gone fight." He jokes making me chuckle. "Shut up." I say laughing as he closed my trunk. "Aight lemme get back to work." He says turning around and walking away.

"At least you cute." I mumble getting in my car. I pull out of Walmart going back to my car. "Hellooo." I say answering my phone. "You sound happy." Grace says. "I'll tell you about it at the party." I say smiling. Ion know why I'm even this happy all of a sudden. "Okay. Come help me set up." She says hanging up.

Me and Grace back cool, but the boys don't know. When I pull up at Grace's house she comes out. "Help me with this car." I say to her as I open the truck. "You got her a car and a bike." She says. "Yeah. Kaya my lil baby." I say. "You look cute." Grace says as she grabs the bike. "Kyree is coming today right?" I ask her. She shrugs. "He got an invite." She says.

"Then that's the reason." I say making her chuckle. She helps me get the car out and we take it in the house.

(Kayla outfit in mm.)

"Where Kaya?" I ask her. "Upstairs." She says. "Oh Kaya!" I yell making her run down the stiars with Kaylee. "Hey!" Kaya yells. "You excited. You turning 4." I say. "Yes! I'm gonna be a big girl!" She says jumping in my arms. "Take us a picture Grace." I say posing along with Kaya.

"This cute." I say looking at the picture as the door bell rings. "Who is that?" I ask Grace. "Kyree." She mouths looking through the peephole. "I'm boutta go upstairs." I say rushing up the stairs with Kaylee and Kaya.

KYREE

"What's taking her ass so long to open the damn door!" Kyro snaps as he rings the door bell again. Grace finally opens the door. "Took you long enough." Kyro says. "Shut up, and come in." Grace says. I step in The house looking around. This bitch actually nice.

But I was really looking around for Kayla. I'm still 38 got at her ass. I still don't wanna talk to her I just wanna know where she at just to know. "Mama Kayla said c'mere." Kaya says as she walks down the stairs. I smile. Her voice so cute.

Kaya don't ever talk so I've never heard her voice before. "Kaya c'mere." Kyro says to her. She comes over as he picks her up. "Go tell Kayla to come down here." Kyro says. "Okay." Kaya says surprising me. "You don't have to do that Kaya!" I say to her. She giggles running up the stairs.

"Bruh." I say looking at Kyro. "Nigga yo ass talked about her all night, and on the way here." Kyro says. "Let's not fight today." Grace says going up the stairs. "Oh lemme go get Kaya's presents." I say walking out along with Kyro.