24.

1 year later...

KAYLA

I'm coming in the house with Kaylee cake, cause today is her birthday! This year has been hard, without Kyree and Kyro. Kaylee has been acting up thinking she could trick me into calling Kyree like I always do, but I haven't called. They were blowing my phone up so I blocked them. And changed my number so they couldn't track me down.

After all the I've been through, this would be the worst one so far. "Kaylee!" I yell putting the cake down on the table. "Yes." She asks me. "I got your cake Bae." I tell her walking out the living room. "Do you have Kyree too?" She asks smiling wide, while batting her eyes at me.

I shake my head. "No." I say quietly. I watch as her eyes darken, and she breaks down crying. "I want Kyree!" She screams crying. "I want him too. Kay stop crying it's your birthday. Be happy." I say trying to cheer her up. "No. I want Kyree!" She yells running upstairs. I go upstairs and into her room.

I see her laying face down on the bed crying. "Kaylee stop crying." I say. But she keeps on. Grace walks in. "This about-." She begins to say. I nod my head before she can say his name. "C'mon Kay. Dry your face so we can go to the store and get some stuff for your school birthday party." Grace says picking Kaylee, 6 year old ass up.

Grace walks out the room and eventually He house while closing the door behind her. I plop down on the bed, running my fingers through my hair. I get on my phone going to Kyree's page. He still haven't posted anything since the last post her posted of me sitting in the car smiling wide, with my dimples showing. It was off-guard but it was still cute.

I go on Kyro's page, he's still posting but it's just him smiling and drinking a hella lot. I deactivated my old Instagram account so they couldn't track me down. I scroll on Kyro's page and stop at the picture of me and him, while he whispers something in my ear and my tilting my head to the side, with my hand placed on his cheek bone.

I miss these moments with them. I wipe the fallen tear off my iPhone screen, I hear the door creek open and close. I cut my phone off and peek my head out the door and see Kato creeping up the steps. I open the door and run to my room. I slam my door shut while locking it. How the fuck did he find me!

I go to my bed and get my gun out of my pillow. I haven't had to shoot a gun in so long I'm rusty. I open the door immediately sending a bullet flying. But it didn't even hit his head. He charges at me tackling me to the ground. "You tried to shoot me!" He says choking me. "What do you want from me?" I scream kicking him in his broad chest.

"You." He whispers in my ear, only making me kick and scream more. "Get off of me!" I scream punching him on the side of his head. Still not a match for his big ass. He starts kissing my neck. "Get off of me!" I whimper. He start tugging at my spandex shorts as I try to push him off me. I wish I wore pants today.

He picks me up and slams me back down on the ground knocking half the breathe out of me. I roll over coughing. He drags me to the bed and slides my spandex down. "Move!" I scream kicking him in his face. He snatches my legs apart and roughly slides in me, before thrusting in and out of me. "Get off of me!" I scream punching him in his face. I turn my head to the side notice my gun on the ground beside me.

I try to grab it but yanks my hand back thrusting into my harder and harder. He presses his forearm on my neck. Before I know it, I black out.

GRACE

Me, Kaylee, and Kaya are riding home with Kaylee's party stuff. Today is Sunday, and she's having her birthday party at school on Monday. I pull up to the house, and see our door gapped open. "The fuck." I say under my breath. "Huh?" Kaylee asks. "Nothing." I say. "Stay in here." I add.