10.

FRIDAY...

KAYLA

I put my black wedges on and grab Kaylee. I slowly make my way downstairs with Kaylee. My mom is dressed in a black crop top and pencil skirt. She looks irritated.

"C'mon damn!" She snaps. I look out the car window, with tears falling down my face as it passes car and stops at a red light. "What the hell you crying for?" My mom asks looking back at me like I'm stupid. I wipe my tears and decide not to say anything so I don't get a whooping.

We pull up to the funeral home. I get out and slowly walk to the door. "If you don't hurry your ass up! Now!" My mom says pushing me. "Mane, chill" Jerry says to my mom, making her scoff. We walk into the funeral home.

I see alotta gang related people up in here, and we are the only family here. I can see his body from afar. I feel the pain wash over my body all over again.

I feel my palms getting sweaty as it starts to get hot. I look around seeing Ken's face on everybody. I blink my eyes a couple of times watching them go back to normal.

I walk down the isle as everyone looks at me. I take a seat. I can't look at him. I just can't. I see a group of girls walk in. One of them crying walks over to the casket, towering over him.

"What yo ho ass doing here?!" Joseph yells causing people to stand up and some to look at him. "I just wanted to pay my respects" she says nervously. "Why?! He wouldn't if your wide pussy ass didn't give him incurable aids nigga!" Joseph yells getting in her face.

"Nyla come on!" Her friend says pulling her. "I'm sorry!" She screams at Joseph. "How you gone be sorry when your pimp ass daddy the one who told you to give em' too him?!" Jospeh yells balling his fist up. "Nyla Johnson if you don't come on!" Her friends says once again pulling her. "I know I gave them to him but I didn't want too!" She screams.

"Nyla please come on..before something happen" her friend says. She breaks down crying as I scam her. "Come on Nyla" Her friend says finally pulling her away. I watch closely as she exits out the funeral home.

We just got back home. "Kayla you did good when you sing that song" Jerry compliments as we walk in the house. "Thank you" I mumble. "Why don't you ever compliment me when I sing" my mom says sounding bitter.

I go upstairs not wanting to hear them arguing.
I pull my journal out.

Nyla Johnson:
Pimp Daddy
aids
killed your brother
dark skin
4'9
dark brown eyes
half burned face

I put my book up. She got another thing coming for her. It's bout to be hell to raise...

-
-
I know this chapter short
-
Sorry🤧
-
I'm sick and I'd rather give y'all half of the chapter because I'm getting my phone took when I get home from school (my teacher called my ma, for talking back and walking out when she didn't let me go to the damn bathroom🙄)
-
If my mom doesn't take my phone I will post tomorrow, I promise !
-
Bye, loves❤️