58.

3 Months Later

KAYLA

Sooooo everything has cooled down and I've been able to make time for my children. I've gotten to know Mariah and she's a really nice, and funny person when you got to know her.

Me and Kyree is taking it slow we talked about us, and we decided that we should just let it happen if it happens. But I'm at the bowling alley with G, and Chance beating they ass in bowling like I always do.

"I'm tired Okay finish the rest for me." I say sitting down. "Honestly I think y'all be letting me win." I say making them laugh. I shake my head at them. "I hate y'all." I say. "Hate is a strong word Kayla." Chance says. "Well I'm a strong person Chance." I say. "I gotta go pamper myself. Today is Valentine's Day. Goodbye you guys." I say standing up.

........

"You look good. Baby daddy will love it." The Chinese woman says as she finish up with my nails. "Thank you." I say paying her. She left.

The twins, and the kids are at the house with Kyree he said he would drop them off. He has some stuff to do today, so it's gonna be me and the kids at dinner. Kyree made some reservations already.

My door bell rings making me jump up off the couch. I go to the door opening seeing balloons and stuff. "Awe. This is so cute." I say smiling wide. I see Kalen dressed up real nice along with Kacy, and Kyree. "Y'all are cute!" I say bending over hugging them.

"Oh I'm not up here." Kyree says holding some balloons. "You are cute too lil boy." I say making him chuckle shaking his head. "Come on. We gotta reservation." Kyree says. "Lemme go put my shoes on." I say going to my room, and grabbing my heels.

"Okay cmon." I say grabbing my phone. We get in the car. "Mariah said Happy Valentines Day." Kyree says. "Tell her I said Happy Valentine's Day To her to." I say looking out the window. "Aight." He says. Regardless of how well I know Mariah there will always be snakes in the grass, and grass to cut, and regardless Kyree is my mans I'm never gone feel comfortable about him talking to another bitch. Point. Blank.

"You good?" Kyree asks me. "Yeah. Why you ask?" I ask him. "You always looking out the window when you feel some type of way." He says looking at me like he trying to study me. "I'm good. Thanks for asking." I say checking my phone as Kyro texts me. I let him have Ashanti for the day. It was only fair since I'm not her real parent.

She was mad at him for a while for whooping her but she got over it. "Why you didn't get your nails longer? How you like em'?" He asks me. "I have to do the kids hair I can't do it with long nails. They get in my way." I say.

"I see you got Kalen a cut. He look so cute today in his little tux." I say looking back seeing them sleep. "They so cute." I say smiling at them. "They look just like yo mean ass." Kyree says looking over at me. "I'm not mean." I say. "It's okay you don't gotta be in denial. I like it." He says smirking at me.

"Like What Sir? I'm not mean. Especially not
To you." I say. "You a damn lie. You remember last year on Valentine's Day. You was acting like you didn't wanna give it up , but as soon as we got to the room you dropped them panties. Don't play with me. You Just like to put up a act until it's time to get to business." He says smiling.

"Boy Shut up. I'm not mean. If we really being honest you mean to me. You be calling me names and stuff." I say scrolling through my Instagram. "Girl I stay hyping yo sexy ass up. The only time I'm mean to you is when you tripping, and I be nice most of the time." He says.

"Yeah that's true. I'm not gone cap on you." I say. "When the kids go to sleep, we can get in the jaccuzi and chill all night. I just want some alone time with you tonight that's all." He says. I hope it leads to more. I haven't had sex since the first time me and him split, and that's been a couple months. I need his act right.