61.

KAYLA

We're driving to where my mom and dad's private jet is held. They've already left, but they're having some people fly their limo to Florida.

We're gonna jump in the trunk.

"When the car land. Hopefully they'll take it to where they holding Kaylee." Kyree says parking the car.

We watch as the men walk away from the car.

"Can we go now?" I ask Kyree as his phone rings.

"Mariah we doing something right now." Kyree says.

"Yo don't get on the limo. They trick you yo."

"What else we suppose to do?" I ask grabbing the phone.

"The limo y'all trying to jump on is going to Miami Florida. They jet going to Minneapolis. That's why the limo going on a different plane then them." She says.

"Why would they not want me to find them?"  I ask myself.

"They wanna piss you off, and play with your mind. They could have eyes on you now. You never know." Mariah says.

I hang up on her.

"Take us to the airport." I say to Kyree making him pull out.

"You want me to fly the kids down to Minnesota or keep them here in New York?" Kyree asks me.

"Fly them back down to Cali, and have G, and them with them at his house since they now where we live." I say.

"Aight." He says as he pulls out.

                      ......................

"Mariah you had us fly out here. What's the next move bitch." I say getting out the car while taking my shades off.

"It's snowing out here in this bitch. Wow." I say rolling my eyes.

"Here." Kyree says giving his coat to me.

"So you knew, and didn't tell me to prepare!" I say.

"Chill yo ass out, and get up in this damn office." He says making me roll my eyes.

We walk in the door being greeted by the guards presence.

"Kyree Corey." Kyree says doing some hand motion towards the guards.

"Mr.Diletto you got visitors if Corey Drug Carnail." The man says into a built-in speaker on the wall

"Bring them in." Darnell says.

We walk past the guards going  down the hall to the door which holds the office behind it.

"Come on in." He says making me open the door revealing his spacious office.

"Kyree my man. What's the business?" He asks shaking Kyree hand then mine.

Ian never met ole dude, but he looks familiar.

The only thing I know about him is he changed his name, because he didn't want nobody that was a possible rival to get ahold of any important information of his.

"Yeah. You know Tyrone, and Kina right?" Kyree asks him.

"Yeah that's family right thea'. They contacted me in need of help. Whatchu need with em'?" He asks.

"They kidnapped my sister while we was in New York." I say.

"Your sister in the game, and pissed them off or some?" Darnell asks me.