30.

KAYLA

"Kyree." I say shaking him. "What." He groans pulling me down on top of him as I was standing up. "You gotta get up. Today is your birthday!" I say sitting in his lap as his rolls over on his back. He sits there for a while. "Kyree What the hell are you thinking bout." I say as his dick begins to grow right on my vagina.

He smirks. "Nothing." He says rubbing my thigh. "Kaylee is in the next room. Don't get me started, cause you know you ain't gone give me shit." I say making him chuckle. "Girl shut up." He says sticking his hands in my panties. I wanna fuck his ass so bad, but he won't give me my dick.

"Stop." I whine as he brushes his finger against my clit. I close my eyes biting my lip. "I'm not bout to play with you. Get up so we can go to breakfast." I say moving his hand. He sucks his finger rolling over on top of me.

"What got into you today?" I ask him as he gets between my legs. "Nothing. I love you." He says pecking my lips. "I love you too." I say kissing him back as I wrap my arms around his neck. "Why can't I touch and feel on you when I want too?" He asks me. "You can But you don't wake up this horny." I say still feeling his boner on my leg.

"Can you handle it?" He asks with a smirk making me smile. I flip us over turning towards his dick as he fingers me. I take him into my mouth not to long before he started eating me out while I sucked him. I moan on his dick feeling him thumbing my clit while eating me.

...

"Come on Kay." I say as I finish flat ironing my hair. "I'm ready. We're waiting on you." She says standing in the door way making me chuckle. "Aight. I'm ready." I say unplugging the flat iron. I walk out. "You look fine as fuck in this body suit!" Kyree says spinning me around making me smile.

"I can't even anymore. You guys gotta stop saying swear words." Kaylee says face palming herself while opening the door. I have on a body suit that shows off my butt, and some of my cleavage. Compliments my thighs, the rest of it flows off the rest of my leg.

We get in the car heading to iHop. We get out and we already see the expensive cars parked out here. "Yeah they here." I say getting out. "Kyree you look fine as fuck today." I say opening Kaylee's door as she runs in.

"Baby check you out though! Fine ass. That's all mine right thea!" He says smacking my butt and opening the door for me. I walk in grabbing his hand as he walks behind me. "Hello everybody." I say catching there attention. "Damn." G mumbles.

"Hey." They all great back. I look around spotting Kaylee before sitting down beside Kyree. "Why are y'all always late?" G asks us. "Because beauty is time." I say. "Because Kayla likes to take forever in the bathroom." Kyree says making the boys chuckle. "So where we going after this?" Chance asks.

"Uhh..don't worry about that." I say.  After we ordered our food we started eating. The waiter comes over here smiling. "Here's the check." The waiter says sliding the book by Kyree. "My numbers on it." She says biting her lip. "Hoe I will fuck—" I begin to say. "Ion need this shit. I got my girl right here." He says.

"Oh I'm sorry." She says walking away. "Bitch you saw me." I say making her turn around and walk away. "I'm single! Come get my number!" G yells at Her making her turn around, look back at him, and get back to work. "Shid. She look like she give good head." G mumbles taking the check book looking at the girls number. "Fuck you! I'm tired of you treating me like shit!" Latoya yells standing up and leaving with Gino in her arms. That's not even my problem, and not my business. I watch as G pulls out his phone saving the number.

I feel Kyree's hand sliding up my thigh, he goes to the waist band realizing  it's a romper. "Damn." He mumbles. Chance shakes his head. "Yall the nastiest couple I know." He says as he feeds his babygirl, Chansis. Kyree moves his hand back down to my thigh. I get on my phone before laying it on the table afterwards. I clear my throat. "Kyree. I have something to show you outside." I say. "What is it?" He asks me. "Just come on." I say getting up as with everybody else.