45.

3 days later...

KYREE

"Um get your hand out my face before I punch you." Kayla says as she looks up from her computer. "C'mon then. You stay waking me up early, but sit to ass down when I'm ready to go." I say getting mad at her. I been trying to avoid arguing with her, but she getting me tight.

"Okay I'm done." She says getting up, and closing her computer. "Where's my phone?" She asks me. "In my pocket. C'mon." I say opening the door. We found out they gotta mall so we're going there today. "Pull your pants up." Kayla tells me. "No." I say as we walk up to the lil taxi they got waiting for us.

I open the door for Kayla letting her get in before me. I get in shutting the door as Kayla tells the man our location. "I need to get my nails done." Kayla says. "I already scheduled your hair appointment by the way." I say making her smile at me.

......

"Baby I want these." Kayla says putting on some shades. "I put the money in your purse." I say as a girl brushes past me handing me a piece of paper. "Did she just touch you?" Kayla asks me. "Nah." I lie. "Oh okay." Kayla says turning back around. I look at the appear seeing a phone number. I ball it up tossing the shirt piece of paper in the trash.

.......

"Baby." Kayla says poking her head out the bathroom door while smiling wide. "What?" I ask her. "I have a surprise for you." She says stepping out the bathroom while holding her hands behind her back.

"What?" I ask her sifting the computer aside. She hands me a pregnancy test. I read the results 'Pregnant'. "You pregnant?" I ask her. She nods her smiling wide. "Ah shit! We having a baby!" I say picking her up, and kissing her all over her face making her laugh.

"Baby this cause for—" Kayla begins to say But gets cut off by her phone ringing. "Ugh!" She groans as she grabs her phone answering Kyro's call putting it on speaker. "I'm going to block you if you keep on cock blocking." Kayla says with an attitude in her voice.

"Kaylee got into a fight at school and pulled the lil girls shoulder out of place, broke her nose, and brutally bruised her knee by stomping it." Kyro reports making me, and Kayla face palm ourself. "They suing y'all, and pressing charges." He says signing. "You can't press charges on a little girl can you?" Kayla asks sounding surprised.

"They can take y'all to court to sue, but pressing charges depends on how the case go. She could end up in JDC." He says. "What happened?" Kayla says as she sits up on the bed. "Kaylee said the little girl was bullying her talking about how her momma and daddy don't want her, Kaylee told her teacher. She said her teacher didn't do anything. The lil girl said it again so she whooped her ass." He explains as we hear Kaylee crying in the back ground.

"Do we need to come home?" Kayla asks them making mouth the word no to her as I shake my head. "If y'all want." Kyro says. "Okay. Let me talk to Kaylee." Kayla says.

.....

"We gotta Leave tomorrow." Kayla tells me making me groan. "Kyree stop being selfish." Kayla says. "Don't tell me what to do. You not my momma." I say as she packs our bags.

We always gotta stop, and cut shit short when Kaylee, Kaya, or Ashanti need some damn help. Kyro at the fucking house with them. He can handle that's what he There for. "Okay I was telling your childish ass that you need to stop throwing hissy fits, and being selfish." Kayla says. "I don't care. I'm not yo child, I'm a grown ass man." I say.

"I never said that you was my child!" Kayla semi-yells. "You better stop yelling in my ear before I push you off this bed." I say. "You ain't gone do shit." Kayla mumbles as she continues to fold clothes, and put em' in the suitcase. "You see yo ass shut up though." I say. "Nah Ian did shit." Kayla says getting loud. "Aight. Time to shut the fuck up." I say making her reach over and hit me in my mouth.

I'm not even gone say nothing, cause I knew she was gone do that shit to me before I even said it. I start tasting blood in mouth. I feel my lip seeing blood on my finger. "You didn't have to hit me that hard." I say as I get up getting tending to my mouth.

"Don't talk to me." Kayla says. I pick the pregnancy test up off the drawer beside Kayla. "We having a baby. We not suppose to be arguing." I say tryna hug her. "Move you getting yo blood on me. I'm not in the mood with you anymore." She says.

"I'm sorry." I say. "Okay I don't care." She says pushing my face. "I'm sorry babygirl." I say. "No cause you over here playing, and I'm trying to make sure little Sister Okay." She says starting to cry. "Kay don't cry. We can get on a private jet as soon as we get done packing." I say hugging her as she wipes her tears.

She wraps her arms my neck. "I don't want her to feel unwanted, because if the way she grew up. She doesn't understand that she had no choice but to go without a dad and mom but she doesn't know that." She says wiping her tears.

"When she grow up shell understand that, but right now she don't know that. She gone hear what she wanna hear. You can sit down and explain the whole story to her, and it's gonna go in one ear, and out the other." I say to her making her nod her head.

-
-
-
-