!!FINALE!!

KAYLA

I open my eyes to a bright light noticing I'm in the hospital.

I look over to my right seeing—Ms.Gracy. Grace's mom!

"Hey Kayla. They sent me in here to give you your therapy." She says making me squint my eyes.

"You will be having therapy for the next month just to make sure you are mentally stable." She says.

I sit there for a while as she fights in her book.

"My sister! Where's Kaylee?" I ask her.

She looks up at me.

"So let's start from the beginning." Ms.Gracy says.

"When did you start getting physically abused as a child?" She asks me taking my mind off of whatever I asked her.

My head is banging the hell out of me.

"When I was five." I Answer looking over at her.

"Feed me details." She demands.

"When I was little I use to always see my dad beating on my brother, but I didn't know any better of what was going on. He use to treat me like a queen until I turned five. We was in the pool area, and back then he use to spoil me." I begin.

"I wanted to eat, and then get in the pool, but my mom told me I couldn't because my stomach would start hurting. I started crying, and he just changed. He told me to shut the fuck up, but I didn't do so, so he grabbed me by my arm, and held me down in the pool until I had an asthma attack." I tell her.

"So from there he use to beat you. Correct?" She asks me.

"Yeah." I say before an awkward silence came over the room.

Kaylee! That's who I wanted to ask her about.

"Where's my little sister? Kay—." I begin to say but get cut off by her asking me another question making me forget what I was gonna ask her.

"When you got away from him explain to me in a summary what happened there." She says.

"Well we moved somewhere—I can't remember. But we moved with my Auntie Jackie." I begin.

"She has a son his name was Joseph. My mom was pregnant with Kaylee at the time—Where is Kay—." I begin to ask but she cuts me off again.

"So what happened after she had the baby?" Ms.Gracy asks me.

"Well When she was pregnant with the baby Joseph raped me the night my mom had to go to hospital. I kinda got over it after that." I say.

"After a while my mom started slacking on taking care of Kaylee, and so I took the responsibility of taking care of Kaylee. Kaylee. Where's Kay—." I begin to ask but she asks me another question.

"Keep going with the story." Ms.Gracy says making me forget what I was gonna tell her.

"My Mom still wanted to be young so she was constantly sleeping with different men, and bringing them home." I say.

"And then she found this one dude named Jerry. Me and Jerry was cool until he started giving me money everyday, calling me his girlfriend, and then he tried to rape me but I stabbed him with the blade he gave me. You know what happened after that. But you don't know that my mom beat me when I got home." I say.

"My auntie Jackie found out and made them move out. My mom moved a pimp into the house, and she let him rape me, and beat me. I ended up getting pregnant by him. I had his baby but my dad killed him by dropping him over the balcony." I say getting mad.

Ups and Downs: Can't Run From PainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara