41.

SHOUT OUT TO pimpdaddyriahh for voting.
And onlinebabi don't read my books until you update Breaking Point 🤧👺🤕🙃!
_____________________________________
Fun Fact: WAYYYYYYYYY back in the day there was this thing called Pressed. Pressed was pretty much like choking or suffocating on something—I forgot! In MotorSport by Nicki, Cardi, and Migos she says watch ya mans then you should watch your mouth..BITCHES IS PRESSED ADMINISTER MOUTH TO MOUTH! (as in they choking you gotta give mouth to mouth). She so damn smart ain't she! If you don't get it at this point....you stupid🤕

1 Month Later

KAYLA

Of course as expected Grace went missing. Kaya has been asking about her a lot lately. She doesn't eat, barely sleeps. She just wants Grace back, and I know Kyro got Grace he just won't tell me where she is. Seeing Kaya as young as she is depressed is sad, but I can't do nothing to get Grace.

If Grace really cared about living she wouldn't have did what she did. She should've known that Kyro, Kyree, and Roscoe was gonna find out. They ain't stupid, and from what I heard Roscoe knew from the jump when Grace suggested Kyro put Ashanti up for adoption.

Speaking of Ashanti she's been more awake, but she gets sleepy around the time of 8, and wakes us up at 11. I see Kyro come in sitting his keys down, and taking Ashanti out my hands. "Hey daddy's baby." He coos to her making her giggle. "Where's Kyree?" I ask him.

"At the trap." Kyro answers as he sits down on the couch by me. "Where's Grace?" I ask him. "In a dungeon with the dragons." He says before planting kisses all over Shanti's face making her laugh. I sign making him look over at me. "What?" He asks me making me cry.

"What's wrong?" He asks me. "Because it's hard seeing Kaya the way she is at a young age not knowing where her mom is." I sniffle making him sign. "I'll let her go, but I don't want her living under the same roof as my child. I don't trust her no more." He says.

"Stop playing with me." I say wiping my tears. "No im not playing. I'll let her out tomorrow, but you gotta meet her somewhere I don't want her knowing where we stay now." He says. We moved a whole country and he waited til we went back to sleep to catch a flight, and bring her down here.

"Roscoe has all of people everywhere." I say. "Yeah." Kyro says as he keeps his full attention towards Ashanti. "What you been doing daddy baby?" He asks Ashanti. "Your such a great dad." I say. "Thanks to you." He says smiling at me. Kyree walks in the door making me get off the couch, and run to him.

Sometimes they're gone almost all day, and I miss him so much. I jump in his arms as he pecks my lips. "I missed you." I say kissing all over his face. "Stop you getting yo lipstick all over my face. It's gone break my skin out." He says. "This is matte." I say. "What's That?" He asks me. "You stupid." Kyro says shaking his head.

"Lemme hold Uncle's baby." Kyree says as I get down letting him walk over to Ashanti, and take her out of Kyro's arms. "Hey uncles baby." Kyree says making Ashanti stale face him. "She don't like me." He says handing her to Kyro. "Cause she daddy's baby. Fuck you mean." Kyro says kissing Ashanti on the forehead. "That's fine I gotta baby right here." Kyree says leaning down and kissing me. "But my baby is better though." Kyro says making Kyree stale face him.

I follow Kyree to our room. "What you been doing all day?" He asks me. "You know what I been doing all day." I say. "Awe yeah." He says. He looks at me confused. "What?" I ask. "You seem off." He says. "How do I seem off?" I ask him. "I don't know you just do. Something bothering you?" He asks me making me scratch my neck.

"Talk to me." He says sitting down on the edges of the bed and pulling me closer to him. "We don't spend anytime together anymore." I say. "I'm sorry mama." He says laying his head on my chest.