23.

KAYLA

"I don't know what no is." I say before getting up and walking out. I hear commotion coming from the conference room. I open the door right before Kyro and Kyree share bullets right to each other chest.

I run over to them screaming. I wasn't gonna lose them in war, I was gonna lose them because of me! "Help me get them into the car!" I yell putting pressure on Kyro's chest as Roscoe runs in. Roscoe takes his shirt off and presses it against Kyree's chest.

They help me put Cj hem up and rush them into one of the SUV vans. When we arrived to the hospital, I jumped out the Van with Kyro in my arms only to fall down from his weight. "Kayla." He says spitting up blood. "Nooo." I whimper. "Stop talking your losing blood." I cry. "I love you." He slurs. Roscoe helps me up off the ground and they rush them into the hospital.

I sit there waiting for the doctors to come out as I cry my eyes out. "Kayla it's not your fault." Roscoe says. "Yes it is!" I yell removing my from my face, looking at the blood on my hands. I shake my head in fear. "It's going to be alright Kay." G says rubbing my back.

"No it's not! Don't tell me it's going to be okay! They could be dead right now! That's not okay! Them being hurt is not okay!" I scream to the top of my lungs. I close my eyes as I ignore their comfort. I interlock my fingers and put my hands to my head, doing a silent prayer for the both of them.

I really hoped the prayer, cause now all I can depend on is hope and I don't have much of it. never do. I always find a way to mess something up for someone's life I come into. They could be dead because of me.

After long hours the doctors came out calling Kyro and Kyree's name. We all stood up and he looked surprised of how many there was. "They both made it." He says smiling at us, lifting a weight off of my shoulder. "They're both also in a coma." He says. I crouch down on the floor running my fingers through my hair. "Only 2 can go in at a time. I gotta tell you this 2 had a double miracle. Are they twins?" The doctor ask.

"Nah, nah G." Roscoe says shaking his head. "Come on Kay." Roscoe says helping me up. "We going to Kyro's room first." He says. We enter the room and I freeze up. "He Alright." Roscoe says opening the door and stepping to the side.

I walk in looking at Kyro laying on the hospital bed unconscious. I break down crying into Roscoe's chest. "I'm so sorry Roscoe." I cry. "It's not your fault Kay. These niggas is grown as hell its not to fault they was acting childish and shit. You can't make them do nothing. They pulled the trigger they self That's they're fault. Not yours." He tells me.

"But they've been infighting because of me over a year now." I say looking at Kyro. "I'm about to go see Kyree, Imma give you some alone time." He tells me walking out. "Kyro I swear I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." I tell him holding his hand. I wipe my tears as the door opens. It was G and Kato. "I'm boutta go to Kyree's room." I say rushing out.

I enter Kyree's room as Roscoe walks out. I sit down on the chair beside him. "Kyree i'm so sorry." I say running my fingers through my hair. The door opens revealing Kato. "You say you sorry, well leave." He says angrily "What?" I ask looking at him crazy. "Leave." He repeats. "My niggas was good until you came along and ruined they bond. You just anotha thirsty hoe that they gone run a train on. You claim you fucking with this nigga uncle, but you gone go back kiss him. Bitch you love neither one of them! You just playing with they damn feelings! I'm only saying this one more time, You need to leave!" He says suprising me.

I can't believe Kato right now. He use to always get quiet or frown up when i'm around but I never payed it no mind. But I guess I should have. "You can't run me away son, ion know what you thought this was!" I snap on him. Before I knew it my neck was in his hands and Kyree's machines was going crazy. He tightens his hand around my neck as I try to pull away. He lets me go. "If you don't leave I'm coming for yo sister!" He says rushing out as the nurses rush in to fix Kyree's machine.

"He's trying to wake up." She says. I rush out the room going the opposite way of the waiting room exiting out of the hospital. I get on my phone sending a Uber my way. I would beat his ass, but something inside of me was telling me to believe him.

I crank the car up looking at the bruise on my neck that he gave me. I pull off and pull up to the house. I bust through the door running upstairs. "Grace!" I yell. "What?!" She yells rushing out her room with her glock in her hand. "Pack the kids bags we gotta go." I say rushing into my room.

"Go where? Why?" She asks. "Ask me on the jet." I tell her grabbing my suit case. When we were on the jet we were headed to New Orleans. "What he Hello is going on?!" Grace whisper yells making sure she doesn't wake he kids. After I told her everything she was surprised. "Why you didn't tell Roscoe to handle his ass?" She asks me. I shake my head running my fingers through my hair.

"I wasn't thinking, I was just doing as said, cause something told me that he was telling me the truth." I whimper. "I understand I would've did the same for Hannah." Grace says signing. "You haven't talked to her, your mom, nor dad in a while." I notice. "I know, I miss my sister so much. I try to get in contact with her but my mom decline my calls all the time." She says breaking down.

I get up and walk over to her and hug her letting her cry on my shoulder. "You know what school she goes too?" I ask her. "Yea, I keep up with her when I can my dad only tells me little." She says. "You talk to him?" I ask. "Every once and a while." She says shrugging her shoulders while wiping her tears. "I thought y'all had different daddies." I say confused. "He's having an affair with my mom." She says rolling her eyes.

My mouth drops. I never thought Mrs. Gracy would ever stoop that low. "I know right. She preaches to people about affairs at her job but she's just as hypocritical as all the rest of them Damn therapist that be doing the same shit they patients doing." She goes off. "Well go to her school and pop up. Surprise her." I suggest.

"I'll look into it.." She says sitting back down.

-
-
-
-