32.

Most interesting chapter I ever wrote...so this is your happy 30 chapters! I cried through this I'm sure y'all will too..don't spoil it for yaself...comment on my magic, and vote for this if you cried as hard as I did when I re-read the chapter..and NO! This is not the end of the book...

3 Days Later...

KAYLA

I sit on the bathroom counter with door open contemplating on if I should take this pregnancy test I have in my hand. I tap the pregnancy test on my hand before actually taking it.

I sit patiently on the counter wait for for the clear blue countdown to finish. After it is I look at the test as it reads 'Pregnant'.

I stand up with a sign as I wash my hands. "Kayla what you doing in there?" Kyree asks knocking on the bathroom door. "Nothing! Hold on I'm washing my hands." I say taking another test out and letting the water run on it. "Kayla open the door. I gotta piss." Kyree says still knocking. I take the pregnancy test and put in the back of my pocket.

I cut the water off and put the box of pregnancy test under the sink. I open the door walking out brushing pass Kyree. I go downstairs seeing Kaya on the couch with Kyro. "When did you get here?" I ask him. "Just now." He says as he throws Kaya up in the air. I catch her. "Hey Kaya you miss me?" I ask her.

"Kayla!" She says smiling wide and hugging me around my neck. "Can I live with you? I don't like sleeping on the floor anymore." Kaya says with a pout making my smile drop. "Kaya Do y'all have a House?" I ask her sitting down on the couch by Kyro.

"No..we live with other people though." She says. "Yeah. You can move back in with me." I say. "And mommy too?!" She asks excitedly. "Yes, and mommy too." I say with a sign. "Okay!" She says running upstairs. "I can never get her to talk to me." Kyro says shaking his head.

"She only talks to me, and her momma." I say with a chuckle. "Kayla!" Kyree says coming downstairs. "Huh." I say looking at him as he holds up the pregnancy test I put in the water. I forgot to bring that one with me! "Why you didn't tell me you was taking a pregnancy test?" He asks me.

"Umm..I don't know—I just took it." I say pulling my hair behind my ear. "You still should've told me." He says sounding pissed. "I understand that baby. So I'm sorry I didn't think you would be this mad about it." I say standing up and hugging him. He gives me a hug back before going up stairs still looking pissed. I hear him slamming the door.

I feel Kyro pull the positive pregnancy test out my pocket. "You Pregnant for real!" Kyro whisper yells covering his mouth. "Please don't tell Kyree." I beg him snatching the pregnancy test out his hand. "The question is are you gonna tell him.." he says snatching it back holding it up. "I am." I say signing. "Mane..I hate you." He says throwing the pregnancy test on the couch and going to one of the back rooms.

I roll my eyes going upstairs. I go into the room closing the door behind me. "Baby." I say walking into the bathroom where Kyree is with a broken mirror in front of him. "Kyree." I mumble grabbing his hand gently to make sure he don't snap on me. I slowly hug him around his waist, but he doesn't hug me back.