53.

I'm on my shit with the updates💪🏽 am I not👀😸❤️💜🧡🖤💛💚💙

____________________________

COUPLE DAYS LATER.....

KAYLEE

"Who is it?" I ask as the doorbell rings. "Kayla." Kayla says surprising me. I thought she was mad at me. "Hey big sister." I say hugging her. "Hey Kaylee." She says sitting her purse on the table.

"Nothing." I say. "Jayda, and Theo got to arguing. And I woke up with a headache. They baby up in there screaming and crying and shit. I had to get away." She says. "Yeah. Me and him shared a couple choice of words too." I say. "I heard." She says. "He told you?" I ask her. "Yeah. Something like that." She says turning the tv on.

"Oh." I say sitting down by her. "What you been up to little girl?" She asks me. "Nothing. Can you braid my hair tomorrow for me? I want some goddess braids." I tell her. "Yeah." She says as someone knocks on my door. "Who is it?" I ask. "Probably Kyree." She says. "Theo." Theo says making me roll my eyes. "What?" I ask him opening the door seeing he has a busted lip.

"What happened to you?" I ask him. "Jayda happened to me." He says shaking his head as he steps in the house. "There's a ice pack in the freezer." I say pointing to the kitchen. I'm still mad at him, but what's the point in holding a grudge. But I still think it's best that we don't have any relations.

"She got mad, because I told her I got feelings for you." Theo says walking to the kitchen making glance at him then me. "That's not my problem Theo." I say sitting down on the couch. "I didn't say it was." He says coming back in, and sitting on the couch by me.

"For real though I gotta talk to you though." Theo says looking at me. "Well that's my cue to leave. Bye I'll be over tomorrow." Kayla says getting up while grabbing her purse in the process. "Okay." I say. "Bye love you." Kayla says walking out. "Love you too." I say as she closed the door.

"What you wanna talk about?" I ask Theo. "I know I fucked up just gimme another chance." He says. "Another chance? We were never together." I say. "Kaylee you know what the fuck I'm talm bout." He says. "That shit you did was foul. I don't want nothing to do with you." I say. "I mean I appreciate when you was there for me. But I'm not about to give you another opportunity to fuck me over." I say.

"Kaylee just give me one more chance. Just one more." He begs. He pulls me in his lap. "What are you doing?" I ask him as his hands go up my shirt. "Kaylee you just need some good head in yo life." He says sticking his hand up my shirt unsnapping my bra. I'm not gone stop him. I do need some head in my life.

And judging from his performance yesterday. I'll take his head any day. He take my shirt and bra off working his way down to my spandex shorts. He takes my shorts off kissing, and sucking on my inner thighs until he finally goes down on me.

.......

I lift my head up hearing Theo on the phone with Jayda who's crying. I ended up falling asleep on him, but him and his bitch waking me up. "Theo fuck you! I wish I never named my child after you." Jayda says. "I'm still tryna figure out why you mad. You don't remember you breaking up with me, telling me you been talking to someone else." He says making me furrow my brows. "Bye Theo." Jayda says hanging up.

Theo looks over at me. "Get out." I say. "What you mean?" He asks me. "Make yo way out my house." I say getting out of bed. "What you mad for?" He asks me. "I'm not mad. I got my head that I wanted. I just need you to leave, because I told Kalen he could come over today." I say as we walk downstairs.

"Wow." He says laughing. "So you just used me for head huh?" He asks me. "Yeah. I have a right. Did you not use me for pussy." I say. "Nah, cause I actually got feelings for yo ass." He says. "Well I don't have feelings for you." I say to him. "Kaylee you not the type of girl to give pussy out for no reason." He says. "How would you know you've only knownme for some weeks now." I say,