6.

5 Months Later...

KAYLA

These passed months have been okay I guess. Joseph fell all the way back with the molesting. My mom is happy now that she finally found 'the one'. Ken has been sneaking out a lot to go get pussy, and when Jerry takes momma out on dates and stuff, he brings them to the house. Mom is moving Jerry in the house today. She already asked Auntie Jackie if it was okay and Auntie Jackie said it was okay as long as he cleans up after himself and doesn't cause her or us kids any problems. And something big is coming up. Jerry said that he has grown to love my mom to death, and same with Kaylee, he said he has no problem fathering Kaylee. But she still deserves to know who her REAL dad is. My mom agreed and somehow got in contact with Kaylee's real dad and is going back to Detroit to meet him and they will take it from there. Kaylee is doing good she started cutting teeth at 3 months. She's started crawling. Oh yea she's 6 months old. Life is going good though...I guess.

I put my journal up under my bed.I go downstairs and see Kaylee crawling on her blanket while watching bubble guppies, and laughing while blowing spit bubbles.
I say the door open as bags get carried in. I really don't have a problem with Jerry being here, because he keeps my mom happy with his, genuine love, plus he's like a dad to me and he's pretty laid back.

After they got settled they was downstairs laughing and talking. "Can I go to the mall and movies with Grace tonight?" I ask My mom and Jerry. My mom looks at Jerry. "Yea how much you need?" He asks pulling his wallet out.

"Hold up! What did I just witness!?" I hear Ken asks. "Kayla you don't gotta ask him for shit! And momma why is you looking up at him  like you waiting on him to give her an answer! He is not our daddy!" Ken snaps. "Boy shut the hell up! Before I send back with your daddy!" My mom yells. "You think he wanna be yo daddy! He don't! You wanna know why? Because of your fucking attitude! Now I see why your dad beat the shit outta you!" She adds yelling. I'm surprised she said something so foul. Ken glares at her with tears in his eyes, before rushing out the house.

Jerry hands me a $50 dollar bill, before
heading upstairs with my momma rushing after him. I go upstairs and put on my white tank top, and a pair of pants, with my hot pink and orange huaraches. I throw my pink and gray Nike hoodie on with my owl chain that my momma and daddy got me for my 5th birthday. I grab my iPhone 6s off the charger and grab my shoulder purse.

I go out the house, and see Ken on the porch smoking a blunt. "Can you take me to Grace house?" I ask Ken. "Yea" he answers throwing his blunt on the ground and stomping it.

We get in his new Red 2018 Toyota Camry that Jerry bought him. I don't know how Jerry gets all this money but he has a lot of it.

When we pulled up I got out and took the key form under the mat. I unlocked the door and opened it. I put it back under the mat.

"I'm home!" I yell. "Hey babe!" I hear Grace's mom, Gracy yell from the kitchen. "Where is "my bestfriend?" I ask walking into the kitchen. "Hey momma" I say hugging her smiling wide. "Hey, she's in her room getting ready to go to the mall and movies" she tells me hugging me back.

"Where is Hannah?" I ask referring to Grace's little sister. "She's at a cheerleading game" she answers. I nod.

"How is your mom doing?" She asks me. "She's actually doing great you know. Jerry makes her so happy, and he's actually like a dad to me. We have a really close bond." I answer smiling. "That's great, life is finally doing good for you" she smiling warm at me. She knows about everything I went through, except me getting raped, I didn't even tell Grace.