47.

Excuse me🙋🏽‍♀️ yeah you🙇🏽‍♀️ imma need you to comment, nd vote or it's gone take while for me to update 🙃🤷🏽‍♀️ 4 votes, 3 comment from different people😴😐

————————————————————

5 years later...

KAYLEE

Wassup y'all i'm back bitches! I'm 15 years old now, and Kayla calls me a trouble child when i'm the opposite. Our relationship a little rocky, because she doesn't let my real mom visit me. So kids at my school still bully me about not having no parents. I can't get into anymore fights because i'll get expelled. But sometimes I don't be caring about that bullshit. I done got into over 10 fights over the years. 7 of them were with boys, the other 3 were girls. I really don't be having no problems but stupid niggas and hoes always gotta say shit out the side of the neck, and not back it up when it's time.

I'm a straight A student, and I get in trouble every once and a while but other than that i'm a good, child of god. "What you been up to?" My boyfriend Jaden asks me. "Nothing why you ask?" I ask as we speak over the phone. "No reason. You in yo room?" He asks me. "Yes." I say getting confused. "By yoself?" He asks me. "Yes, and my door is locked." I say. "Hold on imma text you." He says hanging up.

                      From Jaden:

                    Send me a pic.

                        To Jaden:

                     Okay hold on.

____________________________________

I pull my pants down going into the bathroom shutting, and locking the door. I position my legs as I sit down on the toilet. I take the picture, and send it to him on snapchat. It reads sent on the top of my phone screen. I scroll to see if he opened it but it says opened 3 hours ago. "What the hell." I say to myself as I swipe to my story checking it seeing that I accidentally posted my nude on my story. I try to hurry up and delete it as it starts loading. I finally delete, but get a knock on my door.

"What!" I semi-yell as I pull my pants up. "Open the door nasty." Kaya says. I go to my door unlocking it. "You know you posted your nudes on your story right?" She asks me. "I took it down." I say plopping down on my bed. "Why you post yoself on yo story?" She asks like i'm dumb. "I didn't mean to." I say rolling my eyes. "Well you know Kayla be lurking on yo snap. She gone beat yo ass." Kaya says laughing. "I removed her from my snap." I tell her. "She can still see it. Go to your views on yo other story, and it'll say others." Kaya tells me. I shake my head. "She didn't see it. It was only up there for a second." I say. "Yeah okay." She says as she runs out the room along with her soccer ball.

Kayla went to go pick Ashanti, Kacy, and Kalen up from school. I leave out my room leaning on the rail of the stairs as I hear Kayla pull up.  "Kayla just pulled up with the food." Kaya says from downstairs as she does her happy dance. Kayla opens the door bringing in the pizza. She looks up glaring at me making me uncomfortable. I hope she didn't see my story on snap. "Momma where's my daddy?" Ashanti asks Kayla. "He on his way to come pick you up." Kayla says as I go downstairs seeing her fixing they plate.