13.

KAYLA

I feel hot steaming water splash upon my face. "Bitch you didn't think I forgot did you?" My mom yells holding a pot with steam smoke coming out of it. I jump up and go into the bathroom. My face is swollen red.

I splash some cold water on my face. I start to cry from the pain. "Bitch!" My mom says punching me and dragging me by my hair. She beat my ass almost to death. "Get this blood cleaned up!" She says walking out. I just noticed that she don't even got no damn clothes on. Her nasty ass.

I get up looking at my face which is swollen more than ever. I fucking hate my life! After a while my mom called me downstairs. I saw her and that man sitting down. "C'mere" the man says patting his lap.

"No!" I say looking at my mom. "Go over to him!" My mom snaps surprising me. "What?" I ask. "What did I just say?" She asks in a stern voice. I stand there in shock. She yanks my arm dragging me into his lap.

"Sit down" he demands my mom. I try to make a run for it but he wraps his arms tight around me. "It's not that easy to get away.." he says laughing.

I burst into tears. "Mom!" I say looking at her sit down in the chair across from us. I remember when she was sweet and kind, and cared for us. As stupid as it sounds I think it was better for her to stay with my dad.

"You mine now. You belong to me." He man says softly in my ear while stroking my hair. I try to get out of his grip but he wraps around me tighter.

"Your momma is my hoe. You got some good pussy Kayla." He says kissing my ear. I look at my mom as she sits in her chair with her arms folded across her chair and her face red.

"What about me?" She asks. "What about you?" The man mocks. She rolls her eyes. "You're my sex slave baby girl ,how ya feel?" He asks touching on me. "Disgusted!" I say trying to shake my way out his grip.

"I don't like your attitude!" He says slapping me making me fall onto the ground. "You need a lesson taught" he says getting up and unbuckling his pants. I hope he's taking that belt off to whoop me.

He pulls his pants down and strokes his dick. He snatches me by my hair. "Open your mouth!" He yells. "No!" I scream. "Open your fucking mouth Kayla!" My mom yells at me.

"No!" I scream. She comes over and pries my mouth apart letting him enter his dick in my mouth. I bite them take off running to the door.

My mom snatches me back by my hair and drags me too him. He slams me on the couch. "Hold her down!" He demands to my mom. She does as said.

He starts fucking me as I scream while my mom looks at me with anger. I can't believe this! He goes in for 10 minutes, pulls out, and buts on my stomach.

"Come lick it off her" he demands my mom. My mom rolls her eyes and reluctantly licks his sperm off of me as I cry. She grabs me by my neck and tongue kisses me. I push her face away. Spitting on the carpet.

"Go buy her something sexy, I want her too be able to look at her and get hard." He tells my mom. "What about me?" My mom asks. "Get you a dress and red bottoms you on night shift tonight" he says keeping his eyes on my body.

"Thank you!" My mom exclaims smiling wide and leaving out. "C'mere" he says to me. I get up and limp to him. "Your gonna do this right" he says grabbing the back of my head and making me suck him off.

He giving me head as my mom walks in. She mugs me. "I got the stuff!" She says holding Victoria secret bags up. The man comes up. "Let me see what you got her." He demands my mom.

"You don't wanna see what I got?" My mom asks. "What the fuck did I say?!" He growls. She shows him a black and white lingerie set.

"Go put this on." He demands. "For now on that's what you walk around in! Until I go buy you more!" He tells me. I get up and pull my pants up. I walk pass him as he smacks my ass.