37.

SHOUT OUT TO ShountiaHills FOR COMMENTING, AND VOTING ON MY STORY! LUV YOU LOVE ❤️

3 days later....

KAYLA

"I'm not bout to fight with you all day." I say to Kyree. He won't eat none of the food that they're giving him. "Well then don't." He says. "Can you please just eat this. Why are you being so hard on me?" I ask him. He signs taking the yogurt, with Kefir cream cheese in it. He starts slowly eating it. "How it taste?" I ask him. "It's okay." He says. "Kyro bout to come up here so I can go to the house, and get some change of clothes." I say looking at my phone. "Naw I don't want you going to the house at all. We gone have to move anyways. Call Grace and ask her to go buy you some clothes or something. I don't want you out of my sight." Kyree says.

I look at him weird. "Is there something i'm suppose to know about?" I ask him. "Naw, but Kyro suppose to be bringing Kaya and Kaylee up here. Until they find a safe house." Kyree says. "Why can't you tell me what's going on?" I ask him. "I don't need you stressing ova' shit right na'." He says making me roll my eyes. I sit down by the window texting Grace telling her to bring me a couple of comfy outfits cause we'll be at the hospital for a while.

I rest head on my hand as I look out the window. I bring my attention towards the door as it opens revealing Kyro with Kaylee, and Kaya. "Kayla tell him to  take me back to school!" Kaylee says standing up on the couch i'm sitting on. "Sit your ass down!" I snap on her. "Tell him to take me back to school!" She whines before I smack her on her leg making her collapse on the couch crying. I turn my attention back to the window as she cries. "Kaylee shut the heck up. I barely hit you." I say to her as I continue to look out the window. "Yes you did!" She yells at me. "On my momma if you yell at me one more time imma knock you off this couch." I say to her.

"Kayla chill." Kyree says as he eats his yogurt. "I wish I still had my momma so I wouldn't have to be with you all the time!" Kaylee says. "What the fuck you just say." I say to her standing up off the couch. "Kayla!" Kyro says grabbing me. "Oh do you now?" I ask her. "I'm running away." She cries. "Yeah. And go find yo momma while your ungrateful ass at it. I'm telling you Kaylee you got one more thing to say out of line, and imma pop dead in your fucking mouth! I don't care how little you are. Yo momma didn't take care of you I did! If it wasn't for me your ass would be dead!" I go off. "Kayla she just a kid she don't know what she saying." Kyro says. "I don't give a fuck! she need to learn how to watch her smart ass mouth!" I say right before Grace walks through the door.

"What's going on?" She asks as she rolls my suit case over to me. "Kayla's being mean to me." Kaylee says sniffling. I close my eyes tight counting to 10. All the shit I went through in my life, and everything I did for her she gone say that shit! I walk out the room. I'm just about to go take a walk, and clear my mind.

......

I walk back in the room, and roll my suitcase in the bathroom with me. I take a long shower, and throw on a tee shirt, with some joggers. I brush my wet hair out, slick it back, and pull it in a ponytail. I put on some long furry socks and pull my joggers over them.

I walk out the bathroom. I grab my wallet off the couch, and slide my feet in Kyree's flops. I walk out the room with Grace heading to the food court. "They have a Little Caesar's." Grace says. "Do they got Pizza Hut?" I ask her. "Nah." She says. "I was gonna get a personal pan." I say. "We still gotta get Kaylee, and Kaya something." She says.

"Oh I forgot Kaya hasn't ate yet." I mumble as we walk in through the doors. Grace looks at me. "And Kaylee." She says. "And her." I say. I walk up to Little Caesar's waiting in line. I feel someone tap me on my shoulder. I turn around and see this fine dark skin. "You dropped some money out your back pocket." He says holding my 100 dollar bill out. "Thank you." I say smiling at him as I take my money and turn back around.

"He So fine." I mumble to Grace hearing him chuckle behind me. "Uhh..you forgetting something." Grace says. "Welcome to Little Caesar's." The woman at the counter says. "Can I get the extra most bestest." I say to her handing her a 20 out my pocket. She hands me my pizza and we stop by the food court for some cereal for Kyree, and got Raw Milk.

We went back to the room. I say the pizza on the desk, and opened up it. I grabbed they plate putting 2 slices on their plate. "Here Kaya, And Kaylee." I say handing them their plate. I throw Kyree his cereal, and put his mini milk carton on the desk beside him. "I'm eating pizza." He says.

I shake my head. "You need food, and drinks that's gonna build your bones back up." I say grabbing me a piece along with Kyro, and Grace. He smacks his lips grabbing a piece of pizza. I shake my head. "You so stubborn." I say. "Don't nobody wanna sit up here all day eating this nasty shit." He says making me roll my eyes.

"Thats exactly why your going to take forever to heal." I say as he continues to eat his slice of pizza. A knock comes to the door grasping all our attention. "Who is it?" Kyro asks gripping his gun through his pants. "It Maybe a nurse put your gun away." I say. "It's G." G says. I open the door hugging him.

When we left Cali. Roscoe let G run the trap down there. "Hey sis. Where my nigga at?" He asks me. I point at Kyree and Kyro. "Nigga whatchu doing down hea'?" Kyro asks G as they dap each up. "I came to give some news." He says closing the door behind him. "Good or Bad?" I ask him putting my pizza down.

"Bad." He says scratching the back of his neck. I frown crossing my arms across my chest. "What's the word up?" Kyro asks him. "Huh?" Everybody except for Kaylee, and Kaya say. "This might made that up a time ago." Kyree says. "Kayla." G says. "Yes." I say. "You know how you left yo dog with me right. They broke into my house, and hung it on my porch." He says making my eyes go wide.

"I told you not to leave him alone!" I yell at him. "Kayla I'm sorry I was just at the trap and my alarm had went off, and by time I got there he had already died." He says causing me to start swinging on him. Kyro pulls me off of him. "I have had that dog since I was a freshman in high school, and you let my dog get hung!" I say trying to get out of Kyro's grip.

"Kayla I'm sorry." He says. "Fuck your sorry!" I say. "You acting like I'm the one who hung the damn dog!" He snaps on me. "I told you not to leave him alone and you still did it!" I yell at him.  He starts talking again but I cut him off. "Okay. Goodbye. Get out. Your dismissed." I say getting irritated with his excuses. "Aight Bruh I'm out." G says dapping Kyro off and nodding his head at Kyree.

"You got 5 seconds to back the fuck up off me!" I say to Kyro making him get off me.

......

"Offset and Cardi B getting married." Grace says on her phone. We're in the food court chilling getting away from everybody else. "Girl you late." I say. "How'd you react if someone you loved asked you to marry them?" She asks me. "You know Bessie's What happened between You and Kyree the other day." She says.

"I would say yes. Like if he was to ask me now I probably would say yes because he was trying to manipulate the other day. But if he wasn't I would've said yeah." I Answer her.

She nods. "I'm so damn sleepy." She says yawning. "Yeah let's go to the room." I say. We walk in seeing Kyree on his phone, and Kyro fighting with Kaylee and Kaya. I walk  over to th desk where I left my phone to charge. I feel somebody kick me in my back making me hiss. "WHo the fuck just kicked me!" I growl turning around. "It was Kaylee!" Kaya snitches. "She barely kicked you." Kyree says. "Her back bruised." Kyro says to him.

Kyree squints his eyes. "Why is yo back bruised?" He asks me. "You pushed her into the wall. Remember?" Grace asks him.

-
SORRY ITS SHORT
-
COMMENT FOR A SHOUTOUT IF YOU HAVEMT GOT ONE YET...(has to be an actual comment🤷🏾‍♀️🙄)
-
VOTE; FOR A FOLLOW😃
-