28.

KAYLA

I get back on the bus after an hour of walking around when I got back to the restaurant I saw everybody outside with their phones to their ear. "Kayla where the fuck did you go!" Kyree yells. "Why the fuck are you yelling at me! You are not my damn daddy! I can go where ever the fuck I Please whenever I want to!" I yell.

"Okay and you could've at least called or let somebody know where you was son!" He yells back at me. "You got one more fucking time to yell at me and I'm bout to body yo ass! I'm not in the mood for you!" I yell at him. "Okay well I'm just saying cause if yo ass would've ended up dead.." He trails off. "Okay I don't give a fuck. C'mon Kaylee." I say taking her from him.

"And since you still wanna talk shit you can sleep else where tonight!" I snap leaving him.

...

Next Morning...

I wake up to somebody shaking me. "What Kaylee?" I ask in a grunt. "This Kyree." Kyree says taking a seat by me on the bed. "If you came here to argue with me.." I begin to say. "I didn't. What happened last night?" Kyree asks me.

"Grace texted my phone bullshitting. So I called her ass and went off on the hoe!" I say. "You can't just up leave like that. We didn't know where you was, if somebody snatched yo lil ass up, or what. So how else you expect me to react?" He asks me.

"Do you hear how you talking to me. I'm not your daughter and your not my damn daddy.." I tell him. "I'm not?" He asks in my ear. "Answer me." He says. "No." I mumble as he gets between my legs towering over me. "I'm not your daddy?" He asks sending chills down my spine.

"Yes." I mumble. "Oh okay." He says with a smirk. "Get up, we going to one of the theme parks today." He tells me. "Okay." I say getting up. I go in the bathroom doing my daily routine along with Kyree and Kaylee.

I put on some high waisted shorts that had a rip on the back thigh, and a white crop top that stops a little above my waist. "No. You not wearing that." Kyree says. "Why not?" I ask him. "You need more than this." He says. I roll my eyes. "I'm wearing it." I mumble as he walks out.

"C'mon Kaylee put your shoes on so we can go." I say to her as I put some of my lipgloss on. "Okay." She says. "Aight come on." I say leaving out the door with Kaylee as Kyree stands on outside letting his blunt out.

"Kayla you so stubborn it's unreal." Kyree says shaking his head as we walk down the steps. "Kyree it's to hot to have on some pants." I say holding his hand. "You just gone have Get use to it because that's all brought was shorts." I say making him snap his neck towards me.

He shakes his head taking a deep breath. "Aight." He says. We see everybody else by the bus stop. "Kayla where the rest of your clothes?" Roscoe asks me. "Thank you." Kyree says. "Don't come for me because y'all have on shorts too." I say. "But ours go to our knees." Kyro says.

"Okay." I say rolling my eyes, ending the conversation not wanting to talk to him. "Hey Kaylee. You missed me?" Kyro asks Kaylee taking her out of my arms. "Yes. I did." Kaylee says. "I missed you too. You been being good?" He asks her. "Of course." Kaylee lies smiling wide.

"Are you telling the truth?" Kyro asks her. "Of course." She lies again. "Okay." Kyro says putting her down. He pulls his wallet out giving her a $50 dollar bill. "Thank you!" Kaylee says stuffing it in her pocket. "Don't lose it Kaylee." He tells her. "I won't. I promise." She says holding her pinky for him to interlock, which he did.

"Okay." He says. "C'mere Kayla." G says pulling me by my arm isolating us from the others. "That nigga hitting on you?" G asks me. "What! No, where you get that from?" I ask him. "Don't lie to me son. You bleeding through yo shirt." He says pointing to the side of my shirt where my tatto is. "Don't tell nobody, but I gotta tattoo yesterday. That's why I was late coming to dinner." I say slightly lifting my shirt up.