14.

1 Week Later...

"You been sneaking around on me!?" The man asks my mom grabbing her by her neck. "No! I swear!" She answers. "Who is Jerry?!" He asks my mom. "I don't know..one of my clients!" She says crying.

I can't believe she actually still talking to Jerry after what he did to me. I feel so betrayed. I get up and run to the bathroom. I throw up for the 2nd time this morning.

I look in the mirror and look at my black eye, that the man had gave me when I accidentally farted on his dick while he was fucking me. But I've been bloated some.

I sit down on the toilet feeling dizzy. Everytime I stand up too long I have to sit down because I feel dizzy. "Do you want something to eat I'm suppose to be getting sent out to get you something." My mom asks peeking her head through the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask. "Five Guys" she scoffs. "Get me a dressed cheeseburger and large fry" I say resting my head in my hands. "It's morning stupid!" My mom says. "And?!" I snap.

"Who you getting an attitude with?" She asks sternly. I burst into tears. "Can you just go get the food momma, please" I beg in tears. What is wrong with me. She eyed me and storms out.

After I got done eating I was on the toilet stinking the bathroom up. My mom comes in and closes the door. "He's gone out for a few" she says. "Your point?!" I snap. She throws a pregnancy test at my head.

"What you want me to do shit on it? Go on somewhere!" I semi-yell at her. She punches me in my eye. "Have it took by time I get back in here!" She demands walking out slamming the door.

"She's always so mean to me!" I cry in my hands. I wipe and then go down stairs and get a cold water bottle. I drink all in one gulp and go upstairs to take the pregnancy test. I sit the pregnancy test on the bathroom counter.

I go downstairs and fry me up some frozen chicken strips. By time I got done eating I was on my way upstairs. "Let me find out your ducking pregnant!" My mom snaps following behind me up the stairs. I roll my eyes.

I walk into the bathroom and pick the pregnancy test. My mouth drops as it reads Pregnant. My mom snatches it out my hand. "How the fuck did you get pregnant?!" She asks.

"What you mean you saw him raping me you sat up there and held me down while he did it!" I yell to her. "No! You wanted just as much as he wanted it! You wanted to take away my attention and happiness!" She says slapping me.

I hop up and for once I punched her in her face. Dead in her eye. She tackles me to the ground punching me all in my face. My face just went down from being swollen the last time she poured water on me, and now it's bout to be swollen again.

I pull her by her hair slamming her on the side of me. I get on top of her about to punch her but I stop myself. This is not me. I'm not fighting my mom. She almost died giving birth to me. I'm crazy as hell for throwing a lick at her like that.

She kicks me in my chest sending me flying across the room. "Bitch you so close to being put in foster home!" My mom yells in my face. The man busts through the door. Punching my mom in the face.

"She ain't going nowhere unless I say so! Y'all belong to me! I call the shots round' here!" He yells. "Don't hit her!" I yell. "And this ain't even your house nigga so how you gone call the shots around here! Huh?" I ask before getting a strong slap to the face.

He looks at the positive pregnancy test almost breaking his neck. "Who's is this?!" He asks. My mom looks at me. "This yours?!" He asks grabbing me by my neck.

"Yes!" I choke out. His grip tightens around me. "Well that's too bad cause I don't do babies!" He says tightening his grip. I start seeing the room get darker. I-I don't see anything, don't feel anything, I'm just...gone!