42.

I changed the book cover btw. If you like comment a "❤️".

KAYLA

I wrap my legs around Kyree as he thrusts in and out of me while thumbing my clit at the same time. "Unlock your legs." He says as his accent gets strong. He grabs me by my thighs unlocking my legs, and going in deep.

He stays in before grinding in me making my eyes nearly roll to the back of my head while I arch my back taking grip of the cover. I bite my lip trying to hold my moans. I feel him nut in me following it up with a groan.

He starts going back at his slow, but deep pace  leaning down to me kissing my neck. "Let it out." He says in my ear. I continue to bite my lip while closing my eyes tight. "Stop holding it in." He whispers in my ear going in deeper making me release my moans.

......

When we arrived at the house Kyro was on the couch laying stomach with Ashanti laying on her stomach on his back sleep, along with him. "This nigga." Kyree says shaking his head. "What? I think that's cute." I say. "You gone really think it's cute in 9 or 10 months cause I didn't use a condom." He says making me turn around.

"See this is why—why would you do something like that!" I whisper yell. "You know I didn't have no condoms. Ion know why you playing." He says as we walk to our. "Come take a shower with me." He says wrapping his arms around my waist leaning down trying to kiss me. "No move. This is why I don't be wanting to have sex with you sometimes, cause you always playing." I say pushing him off of me.

"Okay you can take a plan b." He says. "I can still get pregnant off the pill! That's what your not understanding. You can't be playing like that. If I'm not ready to have a baby I'm not ready to have one. Dang! You always playing." I say snatching the keys out his hand and walking out his room.

I get out the car going into the drug store to get some plan b pills. I'm about to get on birth control cause I am so tired of him always tryna slip somebody up.

When I got home Kyro, and Ashanti was still sleep accept in a different position. I go to my room hearing the shower running. I grab my cup on the dresser, and go into the bathroom. I run some of the sink water in the cup throwing the pill back following it with water.

"You and yo lil stunts are done. I'm getting on birth control." I say to him. "Why do you gotta be extra?" He asks me. "Because you always tryna slip somebody up." I say walking out the bathroom. I start stripping out of my clothes. I close the door to the room since I forgot.

Kyree walks out with a towel wrapped around his body. "So when are you gonna be ready to have a kid?" He asks me. "Kyree I don't know. I'll let you know." I say. "Hold on come talk to me before you get in the shower, because I'm still confused on why you don't want to have a baby." He says making me look at him stupid.

"I'm scared!" I blurt out. "That your gonna lose the next one?" He asks me making me nod my head yes. "Kayla I got you. The next not gone end up like the other two." He says holding my hands. "You said that the last time." I frown at him crossing my arms across my chest.

"Kayla you making it seem like it's my fault but you the one who—never mind." He says. "Nigga I saved your life! I was gonna stay in the helicopter, but the dude driving it me out." I blurt out. I really didn't want him to know that, because he's gonna take extra time out of his day.

.....

"Stop." I say to Kyro as he tries to braid my hair. "Teach me how to braid then." He says throwing my hair in my face. "Stop!" I snap on him making Ashanti start crying. "You been moody all day. What's wrong with you?" Kyro asks as he picks Ashanti up. "Because Kyree playa too much, and he just left the house to go handle something." I say rolling my eyes as I move my hair out of my face.