57.

Happy Easter Day🙏🏽♥️

LATER THAT DAY....

KAYLA

I walk in the kitchen seeing Kacy coloring on some papers. I bend over looking at the papers noticing they were my divorce papers with Kyree's signature on it.

I pick it up as my eyes water up. I fan my eyes walking out the kitchen. I really wish I had my brother to comfort me right now. My life is full of bullshit. I just can't.

"Mommy where is daddy? He said he was gonna help me clean up my room." Kacy says coming in. "Kacy he went to his house. I'll drop you off tomorrow." I say trying to hide my tears from her. "But what about my room?" She asks me.

"You can clean it up later Kacy." I say to her. "Yes!" She says running out. "Hi Uncle Gino!" I hear Kacy say making me turn around. "Wassup lil mama." G says as Kacy runs out. "Hey." I say holding my arms out for him to hug. "Wassup. What the fuck happened?" He asks hugging me.

"He saw my passion marks, and then he just got mad after that. And so I started laughing at him to make him mad. And I pulled out divorce papers on him. He signed em' but I gotta get some more because Kacy drew on them." I tell him. "Damn." He says plopping down on my bed.

KAYLEE

I look at my phone seeing that I gotta text.
I been waiting all day for the lady Kayla got to make my prom dress to text me the picture. Kayla got the lady to work on my dress at the beginning of the year so it would be finished just in time.

I open the text seeing the my dress. "This is cute!" I say sitting up. "What it is?" Theo asks grabbing my phone. "Whatchu need a dress for?" He asks me. "Prom." I say smiling. "Awe Okay." He says. "You want me to get them to custom make your tux?" I ask him. "I've never went to prom, and I'm not going this year either." He says making me frown.

"But Theo I really want to go to prom." I say climbing in his lap. "Okay you can go. I'm just not going with you." He says. "Why not?" I ask him. "Because I don't wanna go to prom." He says.

"But Theo I don't wanna go without you." I tell him. "Okay well stay here. Ion know what to tell you." He says. "Theo please just come with me. Why you don't wanna come with me?" I ask him. "Because Ion like dressing up and shit. Ian going so don't ask me again." He says making me mad. "Aight Bruh. Don't say nothing to me when you see me dancing on other niggas on Snapchat." I say getting off him.

"If I see you dancing on another nigga. Imma fuck Jayda." He says making me slap him. "Bruh Stop putting yo hands on me nigga!" He says pushing me. "Theo Bruh Get our my room before I fuck yo light bright ass up." I say trying to make him mad. He can't stand when I call him light bright. "Ian getting up until I want to my nigga." He says.

"Who is you calling a nigga!" I ask him. "You nigga. Slapped the fuck out of me. What if I slapped the shit out of you." He says. "Then I'll get Kyree, and Kyro on yo ass keep ducking playing." I say to him making him chuckle. "I grew up with them niggas you think they gone fuck me up for yo dumb ass." He says laughing at me like a joke.

"I grew up with them too. I been knowing them since I was 3 or 4. Like bruh What the duck is up with yo ass. You tripping nigga!" I say. "Nigga you tripping!" He says hopping off my bed. "Get out my face." I say as he towers over me. "Make me." He says crossing his arms. "Move. I'm done talking to yo ass." I say grabbing my phone.

"Ion give a fuck. You better go to prom with that other nigga. Dig his ass up out the ground. And why you at it dig yo aborted baby up too." He says making me throw my phone at his face. "Nigga don't talk about my baby!" I yell punching his ass.