*PLEASE READ* rules and requesting

alright guys!

as you can see, this is an imagines book that I have started that will ONLY be based on the Houston Astros players.

I'm allowed to do it this way since there are plenty of other imagine books who are open to other teams.

go ahead and message me your requests. that'll be easier for me.

rules/directions are the same just like any other imagines book you've come across.

name
player
scenario
any extra info

[AND PLEASEEEEE LEAVE A DETAILED SCENARIO!!!!

"name: y/n
player: alex bregman
scenario: he proposes to me"

"name: y/n
player: george springer
scenario: anything"

"name: y/n
player: jose altuve
scenario: he gets jealous"

^^^ REQUESTS LIKE THAT ARE NOT GOING TO BE ACCEPTABLE ^^^ and I will not ask you to elaborate anymore]

* if you leave a dry request and expect me to work magic, I will not write it for you *

I repeat. if you leave a simple ass scenario, I am not going to acknowledge it. if you see that your request hasn't been published, you'll know. I'm done messaging and commenting back to people who leave lousy plots.

to put it simply, I expect a whole paragraph for your scenario.

and also, do not ask if I could come up with a scenario. your request will be ignored if you do so.

side note: there are other players on the Astros roster besides Alex Bregman, George Springer, José Altuve, and Carlos Correa.

I love them them too, but come on people. I don't want to write about the same four players each time.

can y'all choose players like Cionel Perez, Yuli Gurriel, Josh Reddick, Abraham Toro, Kyle Tucker, Zack Greinke, Michael Brantley, etc?

(if y'all don't ever choose Roberto Osuna, I totally understand)

and ofc, no rushing me ☺️ I do have a career, other books I want to write, and a life outside of here so please, just hold still until I publish your desired request.

oh, and when y'all see the "(closed)" in the title, that means that I am not taking requests.

common sense; do not send one in anyway. I will let y'all know when you're able to request again. (my book will say "open")

^^ and I don't mean to come off as a bitch but y'all have to see this from my view.

I love writing requests and receiving compliments, but when I have tons of requests piled up with lack of details or people who just put "anything," it's really hard for me. I can't sit and think of something special for one person when I have multiple other imagines to write.

try to be considerate.

that is all 😊 happy requesting 🤗