Yuli Gurriel | 2 |

for Sarah s_a_r_a_hhhh

for the past two years, Sarah worked up, down, and all around when it came to keeping her romantic relationship under wraps with Astros superstar, Yuli Gurriel.

as much as she wished to make that part of her life public, there were certain boundaries when it came to having a personal and professional relationship and since Sarah was employed by the Houston Astros, personal relationships were strictly prohibited.

"you're sweating," Sarah laughed as she ran Yuli's shirt down the side of his face.

"your cheeks. they're pink," Yuli smiled, going in to kiss Sarah all over her face until he finally planted on her lips.

the feeling was sensational to say the least. the erotic nature and feeling of possibly being caught made sneaking around much more fun.

the only time the two were able to get their pleasure was after the game days, majority of them late at night.

but when Yuli suggested they start sneaking around in the clubhouse, Sarah didn't refute his idea.

"come on, princesa," Yuli straightened out her clothes. "so you don't get in trouble,"

he opened the door from the empty closet they were in and checked to see if there was anyone nearby. when there was no one, he quickly led Sarah out of the room.

"we can finish, later at home?" he asked as they walked casually into the clubhouse crowd.

"yes," she whispered, slightly nudging him and walking away before anyone could see them together.

it was irritating for the both of them that their relationship had to be hidden but because of the work policy, meeting up privately was the only option they had.

however, one individual in particular knew about it all.

Alex Bregman was the one who introduced Sarah and Yuli to each other and quickly noticed the way they communicated together.

he knew that Sarah was not allowed to become involved with any of the players, but he didn't care.

Yuli was his best friend and Sarah was a sweet person. in all honesty, Alex couldn't wait until the day they could finally go public.

"hey," Alex approached Sarah as she stood by herself. "I heard you have a two year anniversary coming up,"

"which anniversary are you talking about?"

"you know which one," Alex winked. "and I'm not talking about your two years working here,"

"well, the day I started working here is the day you introduced me to Yuli so had it not been for the job, I wouldn't be with Yuli,"

"true, but your job doesn't let you date him publicly. therefore, the two year anniversary that matters the most is your two years with Yuli," Alex put on a large grin because he knew he was right.

Sarah chuckled and rolled her eyes as a response and walked away with Alex trailing behind.

"come on, Sarah!" he exclaimed. "tell me what you guys have planned,"

"we haven't even spoken about it,"

"ugh, why not?" he groaned. "this is special. it's been two long years. you guys have to do something,"

Sarah looked back strangely at him. "why are you so concerned about what we're going to do, Alex?" she laughed.

"because! it's a romantic moment and you're ruining it for me,"