Carlos Correa | 4 |

for Kristen KristenCochefski5

"the West was won!" was the chanting happening in Minute Maid Park's clubhouse after the Astros had defeated the Mariners to clinch their division.

for the first time since 2001, the Astros had finally won the AL West which automatically called for a celebration.

Kristen was waiting for her boyfriend, Carlos Correa to finish celebrating with his teammates in the locker room.

their loud yells were heard all around the area and the aroma of a champagne and beer mixture surfaced throughout the air.

Kristen had received her new postseason shirt and hat, putting them on and watched as her drenched boyfriend came looking for her out from the locker room.

the mixture of his sweat and the alcohol was not the best thing but nonetheless, Kristen was happy for Carlos and the rest of the team.

"we're going out to the field to take pictures," Carlos told her, grabbing her hand. "come on so I can take some with you,"

the crowd had emptied out and Kristen pulled her phone out, taking a few selfies with Carlos the best she could before he joined the team for a group photo.

Kristen admired Carlos as he posed for the camera, thinking he looked even hotter soaked in beer with googles on his head and sloppily dressed.

"you look good," she practically drooled. "what does it take for the both of us to get out of here early?"

Carlos was pleased with her statement and kissed her first instead of answering her question.

"we'll take some more good pictures, I'll get my stuff, and then we'll have even more fun at home," he said.

"more fun?"

Carlos smirked. "yeah, you know? you. and me. in our bed. you scream. I smile. you...moan," he said, earning a playful slap from Kristen.

"I do have a surprise at home for you though," Kristen returned his smirk.

Carlos pretended as if he knew what she was referring to and nodded. he was thinking that his home celebration would be even better than the field celebration.

the both of them took a couple more pictures before they left; some alone, some with a few players.

Kristen waited once more for Carlos to gather all of his things up and the both of them exited from the clubhouse, beginning the route to their house.

"any hint on the big surprise?" Carlos tried his best to stay in the speed limit while on the freeway.

he was so excited for whatever Kristen had planned that he had to remind himself that he needed to get the both of them home safely.

"focus on the road, and hands to yourself," Kristen murmured, removing Carlos's hand that was gripping her thigh.

she loved when he did that. it made her get all hot and bothered instead of focusing on whatever conversation they were having.

"why don't you go ahead and order us some pizza?" Carlos suggested. "we can pick it up before we go home, eat, and then move onto the surprise,"

Kristen looked over to Carlos and made a face at him, tricking him into thinking that he was ruining her plans.

"unless you're the surprise..." his words trailed off and his voice got lower.

"I'll order us some pizza," she went to dial the number and put in their order at the pizza shop near their house.

the rest of their car ride was a battle of dominance and sexual talk. Kristen would drive Carlos crazy with her gestures and comments leaving Carlos groaning constantly.

finally, they picked up their food and made it to their home where Kristen's surprise awaited them.

"we're eating first," Carlos said as he placed the pizza boxes on the counter, grabbing two plates.

to drive him over the edge, Kristen pulled her shorts up further around her waist and purposely bended down in their refrigerator to grab a few drinks.

she smiled to herself once she heard him quietly gasp and didn't hear any other noises he had already been making.

however, she acted as if nothing serious was happening.

the both of them sat together at their table while Kristen bit into her pizza normally.

Carlos on the other hand was struggling to concentrate, his eyes never leaving off of Kristen.

he threw his pizza down to get her attention.

"don't do this to me. you see me sitting here struggling and you're acting all innocent as if you aren't making my blood pump in my sensitive area. we can eat later. let's go to the bed," he forcefully tried to demand.

Kristen shrugged and continue eating. "I don't want to go to the bed,"

"you wanna do this right here on the table, then?"

"we eat here!" Kristen gasped.

"you have something I wanna eat," Carlos murmured.

Kristen covered her ears and laughed at his response. she knew she was doing all of this on purpose, but she also felt bad knowing she was getting Carlos excited for something she didn't have originally planned.

"I'm not waiting," Carlos crossed his arms. "I always give it when you want it, when you always want it,"

"I didn't have what you're thinking as my surprise, though," Kristen finally stated.

Carlos's face dropped. "...then?"

she stood up and grabbed him by his hand to lead him to their back door to enter their backyard. it was where her surprise was.

when she opened the door, they were met with a baby golden retriever who was overly ecstatic to see them.

"Kristen!" Carlos shrieked when the small puppy hopped around his feet. "is this your dog?"

she laughed at his reaction and picked the dog up. "our dog," she corrected.

"we have a dog now?" he seemed hesitant to pet the dog so he just stared as the dog had his tongue out.

"meet Baxter," Kristen held the pup out which Carlos grabbed from her carefully.

he stared more intently at the pup before finally smiling and rubbing behind his ears.

Kristen watched in joy as Carlos seemed to accept the new dog she had bought.

"I bought Baxter as a gift to you," she explained. "for all the hard work you put in this season, for everything you do for everyone, and all the things you do for me. you deserve him,"

Carlos smiled at her as he continued playing with their new dog.

Kristen knew that getting a pet with your partner was a very serious step in a relationship and Carlos was also well aware of it.

"you sure this is our dog?" he asked for more reassurance, and Kristen immediately said yes.

"this is a big deal. he's technically our child now. and that also means that you're stuck with me," he explained.

Kristen knew that she wanted to be with Carlos for a long time, which is why she chose to adopt the dog in the first place.

"I knew what I was doing when I adopted him," she said.

Carlos smiled at her in response, knowing that he wanted to be a pet-parent with her so they could work as team that could eventually lead to child-parenting.

"so, we're official then," he brought himself, along with Baxter closer to her.

he handed Baxter back over to her and wrapped an arm around her with love.

"...together,"

"forever," Kristen finished his sentence, lifting her head to kiss him.