Will Harris

for Gigi gigiandhergirls

Will Harris and Alex Bregman were on their way back to Baton Rouge, Louisiana where they would have a reunion with their college friends.

aside from the reunion, they would also be there to celebrate the wedding of a former LSU teammate.

the both of them were excited to not only see the wedding, but also waiting to see old faces of the guys who helped shaped and taught them things that made them the athletes they became.

"do you think she'll be there?" Will asked Alex as soon as they landed in Louisiana. "she's friends with them. what if she is here?"

Alex gave the most reasonable response. "then you'll talk to her, dude. this is the perfect opportunity for you two to hit it off again,"

Will was worried. "what if she forgot about me? what if she's seeing someone or married?"

"chill with the "what-if's," Will. and so what if she is taken? that doesn't mean you can't fix up a few things with her," Alex said.

Will nodded, his anxiety escalating even though he wasn't sure whether his old crush, Gigi, would be in attendance at the wedding.

things did not end too well between them; specifically because Will never had the courage to speak to Gigi before they eventually stopped talking.

Alex was right though. this was the perfect time to make things better.

"I'm finally congratulating you in person," Alex threw his arms around the groom-to-be, Kramer. "you've grown up, Kramer,"

Will also shared a hug with his former classmate and congratulated his as well, happy on how far he's come in his life.

"you're beating the both of us in life right now," Will laughed. "you really have grown,"

"someday you will, too," Kramer laughed. "but I'm not a married man just yet. come on, let's go party the way we used to,"

Gigi was also in Baton Rouge were she was participating in the wedding, being the bride's maid of honor.

she was just as ready to have a good time while watching her best friend get married. she was also going to use the time to mentally plan her own wedding if she ever were to become a wife.

"I hope Kramer doesn't get overly wild tonight," the bride-to-be said to Gigi. "him and all the guys together means that something crazy will happen,"

Gigi laughed. "you're not going to go and stakeout the bar they're at, are you?"

she watched as the bride thought. "not me, but you are," she said.

"I was joking. I'm not going to go and babysit them," Gigi explained. "you're not serious?"

"once I see Kramer standing in one piece at the alter tomorrow, I will make this all up to you,"

Gigi sighed, going to change her clothes and meet up at the bar where Kramer was.

even though there was still plenty to do before the big day, she was watching to see how much alcohol a grown man was going to drink.

it didn't long to find him and to make matters worse, Kramer spotted her.

"what are you doing here?" Kramer asked Gigi who sounded as if he hadn't had anything to drink at all.

"I was sent to watch over you and make sure you make it to the alter," she truthfully said. "your bride is a little paranoid right now,"