Carlos Correa | 7 |

for Victoria young_fairfax_wifey

Carlos softly placed his newborn daughter into Victoria's arms. the warmth of her baby girl triggered sparks in her and unlike Carlos, she couldn't hold back her tears.

"oh my god, Carlos," she beamed. "she's really here. she's fine. she's perfect,"

Carlos nodded, kissing her and then the baby. "just like the doctor said she would be,"

"I, I can't believe it. we're parents. we created this little girl,"

"pretty fucking awesome if you ask me," Carlos grinned.

Victoria smiled as she looked at her sleeping baby in her arms. Carlos was right, it was awesome.

it was the most amazing feeling in the world and although they had been told how life-changing it would feel, they hadn't believed it until now.

Victoria slowly shifted over on the bed and looked up at Carlos. "will you put us to sleep?"

Carlos smiled brightly and laid down next to Victoria who scooted comfortably into his chest. he also placed the baby into his opposing arm.

"my two favorite girls in the world, in my arms," he said. "I don't think it gets any better than this,"

"we really are two lucky girls,"

before Carlos could say a word, Victoria had fallen asleep. he kissed both girls softly again and proceeded to capture a family photo of them.

he uploaded the image onto his Instagram account before falling asleep himself.

Angelica Victoria Correa was a lucky little girl and she didn't even know it yet.

when Victoria and Carlos found out they were expecting, Carlos went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for his daughter's arrival.

he ignored the comments people would make when they told him that a newborn baby didn't need thousands of toys and every clothing item such as robes or shoes.

according to Carlos, his daughter was going to be treated like a princess.

"welcome to the dad squad," José, Marwin, and Yuli entered into Carlos and Victoria's home.

"I feel like I know her personally from all the pictures you post of her," Marwin commented, attempting to pick Angelica up from Victoria.

Carlos immediately stopped Marwin before he could touch any glimpse of the baby.

"dude, you gotta wash your hands,"

"ahhh," Marwin snickered. "I was testing you,"

Victoria looked up from Angelica and grinned, holding the little baby closer to her body. "it's about time you three showed up. Carlos couldn't wait to show her off in person,"

"Victoria just got done feeding her," Carlos told them.

"ooh, looks like I'm here just in time then," José smirks and walks over to the living room, sitting on the sofa.

"how was the delivery?" Marwin asked after he finished watching his hands.

"terrible," Victoria sighed and glanced over at Carlos. "I thought he was going to pass out,"

Yuli began rummaging through the gift bags their other friends had dropped off. "did you stand by her head or her — "

"head," Victoria interrupted. "I couldn't let him see whatever was going on down there. I heard that guys don't look at us the same way after they see a baby come out of there,"

"it was probably for the best," Carlos rubs the back of his head. "I was a bit lightheaded..."

Victoria chuckles and moves the baby in her arms. "babe, let Marwin sit down so he can hold Angelica,"

while Marwin held Angelica and sat alone with Victoria in the living room, Carlos led José and Yuli up the stairs to show the nursery he put all his time into.

he painted the walls light shades of pink and decorated the room with princess-type memorabilia. of course, he also added Astros gear.

"I wish I was your new daughter," José stated after making his rounds around the nursery. "I didn't even go this far when my own daughter was born,"

"you already bought clothes up to twelve months?" Yuli was impressed after seeing the little girl's closet. "they're all pink. and purple,"

"no, look over here," José opened a door to another closet. "over here is all orange and blue,"

"I told everyone I was gonna spoil her," Carlos shrugged. "there have been many highlights in my life but Angelica tops them all,"

back in the living room it was finally José's turn to hold the baby and just like Marwin, Carlos made him wash his hands.

"she's so little..." he says immediately, realizing how light she is.

"seven pounds and three ounces." Victoria giggles and sits back against the couch pillows. "her measurements are pretty average,"

"hey, little Angelica..." José smiles down at her. "I'm the coolest uncle you'll ever have." he moves slowly, touching her little fists with his finger.

"well, she does actually have a blood uncle," Carlos smirks and runs his fingers through Victoria's hair.

"callate, Carlos... she doesn't have to know that just yet," he smiles up at him and then goes back to Angelica.

"well, I'm very proud to say that you two have made a very good-looking baby," Yuli says when José passed the bundle of joy on.

"haven't we?" Victoria's smile widens.

later that night, the small family was in their bed together after Carlos insisted Angelica sleep with them rather her crib.

to keep up with her feeding schedule, Victoria does the procedure, burps the baby, and briefly gives her a quick wash-up before she fully went back to sleep.

"why don't you get some sleep, baby? Carlos encourages Victoria. "I'll put her to bed,"

she agrees and moves the little pink bundle towards him and cautiously sets her in her father's arms.

Carlos then moves back toward the pillows and Victoria's arms hover close to his.

"be careful..."

he rolls his eyes dramatically and then smiles at me. "Victoria, baby, she's not going anywhere. I have her,"

Victoria's cheeks go red from his comment. "just...making sure,"

Carlos runs his fingers over the tiny pink blanket and then her little pink hat.

"hey, baby..." he smirks to himself. "you're so beautiful... I can already tell that you're gonna have boys chasing you around. and I'm gonna hate all of them,"

Victoria watches him, smiling and resting my head on his arm.

her eyes feel heavy with sleep, so she close them slowly, still listening as Carlos continues to talk to Angelica.

"I love you, Angelica... I love you and your mommy, and I won't let anything bad happen to either of you. I love you so much that one day, you're probably going to hate me, but just understand that I'm trying to protect you from all the bad things out there," he murmurs, holding his baby closer to him.

"your daddy's gonna change the world for you, baby,"

hoped you liked it🤞🏽
now here come the Jake Marisnick imagines!!!!