Marwin González

not requested

Deisay was in her new home that she shared with her boyfriend Marwin González, a utility player for the Houston Astros.

they had been dating for nearly two years and Deisay had finally taken Marwin's offer of moving into his house after his begging and pleas.

there was a slight age difference between the two, an six year age difference to be exact.

Deisay was only twenty-two and Marwin was twenty-eight.

nonetheless, Deisay and Marwin saw a future together and didn't care on what other people had to say about them.

"that picture of you and Marwin that you posted yesterday was cute," Deisay's friend, Nikki told her in their phone conversation. "you looked really pretty in it,"

Deisay was in her and Marwin's bedroom putting a few of her clothes away and talking to her best friend at the same time.

Marwin was downstairs in their living room, probably playing a game of FIFA or watching the sports channel.

"thank you, thank you. I always try to get a picture of us when I look my best because Marwin always wants to take one," Deisay said.

"you guys are cute together. he's so protective over you and you're so good to him, it's like you two were made for each other,"

"he does make me feel special," a small blush formed on Deisay's cheeks. "he makes me very happy,"

Deisay wanted nothing more than to hang up the phone call with her best friend and go downstairs to her handsome boyfriend, forcing him to give her his attention.

she quietly walked out of their bedroom and peeked over the railing of the stairs, watching Marwin from the couch as he sat shirtless, tattoos showing, and a serious face expression due to his concentration of his FIFA game.

she rolled her eyes on how focused he was, never understanding of the logic between guys and their video games.

"you did your makeup really nice. where did you two go last night that you were all dressed up?" Nikki asked.

"uhhh...it was some club downtown. Marwin wanted to go dancing and since I haven't really got all dressed up in a while, I went all out last night," Deisay walked back into the bedroom.

"I bet Marwin was taking a lot of pictures of you,"

Deisay groaned. "he wouldn't stop! he would always be like "look babe, smile," so I would,"

she laughed when Nikki began to laugh from her line. "your eyelashes looked great. they looked so long. were you wearing falsies?"

"no, just mascara,"

"and your lashes came looking out like that?" Nikki gasped. "what kind of mascara did you use? are you sure it wasn't falsies?"

"no," Deisay giggled. "it's Better than Sex,"

Marwin, who had just finished his video game time was on his way upstairs to pay his girlfriend some attention when he heard bewildered words escape her lips.

he froze in his tracks when he heard those five words, trying to listen onto Deisay's conversation more clearly.

"hey, I'm gonna let you go," Deisay said, beginning to end the conversation. "I let my clothes get too stacked up and now I have to hang all of them up. I'll call you later so we finish talking about this,"

Marwin remained in the hall while he heard Deisay actually putting her clothes away, thoughts circulating in his mind.

"it's better than sex," the words kept repeating themselves.