Two.

When falling, it's always nice to have something soft or supportive to land on. Logan, was neither of those and the only positive about our arrival was, well, we didn't have to worry about how to announce our presence. Every part of me hurt. My legs were left on Logan's chest and we didn't move from the broken bits of what had been some kind of table. The cheap cracked wood thankfully didn't splinter to stab us and the flooring left a smoky trail of dust in the air around our landing space making us both cough.

"You ok?" I wheezed, struggling to get the ability to sit up and move.

With a grunt of effort, Logan shoved my legs off him and I rolled to the side, my arm just missing the piece of metal that had once been part of the tables leg.

"Been better!" He coughed back, groaning as he managed to sit up, "I think I've dislocated my shoulder."

For a second, it was easy to forget where we actually were, and trying to shake it off I got up so I was bent over on all fours. Taking his good arm, I pulled him up into a sitting position and just as I was about to see about popping it back into place, the vampires brought us back to reality as they separated us. Logan cried out as they yanked backwards on his sore arm, and as I was forced to stand I realised I had been wrong about nothing stabbing us. A tear in my shirt had blood pooling on my side and a fragment of glass jutted out the wound.

Bleeding around vampires, not my best idea.

The two that had hold of me, roughly shoved me forward towards the center of the group. Dusty, concrete flooring scratched the side of my cheek as I fell, my body not offering any kind of attempt to make my next fall any easier. I thought I had kept in shape, but I was wrong. This was hell. I may have kept up my fitness, but my resistance to pain was non existant right now.

"And who might you be?" If there was ever a cliché vampire image, this guy was it. Tall, lean, dressed in Goth inspired clothing - the only thing missing was a cape and a bad Romanian accent. I half expected him to say 'I vant to suck your blood' or something just as lame.

I barely get a chance to consider standing or even responding when his boot is kicking my side, thankfully not where I had been cut. I'm flipped over so now I'm on my back, gasping for breath and fighting back the urge to vomit.

"I said who-"

"Yeah I heard you asshole!" I manage to get out, putting my hand at my side, I bit my lip as I pull out the stupid piece of glass and dropped it beside me.

The thud of his boot getting closer has me turning my head and as he moved to kick me again, I catch his foot and twist as hard as I can. He isn't expecting it and my hold has him losing his balance making it that much easier to hurt his ankle. I don't think I broke it, but hopefully enough to make him back off for a few minutes. He falls with a groan and I get up, unable to stop my scream as the throbbing ache in my side intensifies.

Why am I here, I shouldn't be doing this!

"Elise look out!" Raya screams over at me, and sure enough the other vampires approach to take me down. That is until one stops, sniffing the air and as I pull my hand away from the wound, all their eyes follow the movement.

"Oh, shit!" I curse as the thump of fist hitting skin sounds from behind me. I don't dare look back, if there are more vampires - I'd rather not be aware of how many are going to turn me into a chew toy. Yet rather than be mobbed by vampires, Logan sends two stakes into the pair closest to me and I close my eyes as they turn to dust.

"Guns!" Logan yells, and looking down I forgot how armed I was. I pull them out, throwing him the one that doesn't have a bloody handprint on the trigger and send a round into the those who had been planning on making me dinner. "Go get the others!"