Thirty Seven.

"I don't know if this is a good idea."Logan said in his best, I'm older, wiser and not as injured as you voice.

"I don't know if this is a good idea." I mumble back in my best, sarcastic, I'm Logan, voice.

"Maybe it's nothing and we'll be interrupting, um, school budget talk?" Penny suggests, catching up to the pair of us so now she is in the middle.

We stop outside of Franks office, and I instantly take a break - leaning against the wall. One thing Penny hadn't found out, was where this meeting was happening. Luckily this place has camera's all over it so all we had to do was break into the security room, find them and we'll be set.

"School budget talk? Really?" I look at her blankly and she only shrugs.

Logan starts to pick the lock and soon enough the door is opened. I follow him inside limping while Penny keeps watch and carefully lower myself into the chair.

"You okay?" Logan asks, his eyes already scanning over the monitors.

"FIne." I change a few angles, and as they found out before, the gym, cafeteria, staff room and due to the lights being off, the conference room are all void of life. "Think they went off campus?"

"Look, there!"

He points to the library, a very logical location, and Frank comes out with his phone in his hand. We follow him for two screens, until it's obvious where he is going; here.

"Time to go!" I get up and Logan locks the door behind us. We've barely made it around the corner before Franks heavy steps give us a clue as to where he is now and so we can move faster, Logan picks me up, knowing I won't protest and risk being caught. In a few steps, we're safe and out of any camera's view and giving it a few seconds to wait for some kind of reaction from down the hall, silence is all that follows us. The second we're in the clear, Penny grins like a maniac and I fake faint.

"My hero!" I swoon, "now put me down."

He obliges, "so I'm here as the muscle?"

"You have your uses, occasionally." I poke my tongue out before we both get distracted by a bouncing Penny.

"We almost got caught!" She gushes, doing a little happy dance, clap thing. "That was so much fun! Is it always like this with you?"

"No. Normally there are zombies or something chasing us." Logan gives me a look and I shrug it off.

"It happened one time Logan! One time!" I fake my anger, and attempt to storm away. He only shakes his head and the pair of them start to follow me to the library as I point out each camera location so we can keep low and out of sight.

"Zombies!" Penny voice reaches a pitch so high I don't think even dogs could hear it. "Actual, grrr brains, zombies?"

"Yeah, long story." Logan sighs, and I slow down, unable to keep up the pace. I also don't go to the library the way they know and I think Penny nearly faints for real as I locate the secret passage.

I take a moment to admire the shock on their faces before going in. "Coming?"

"Remember that time when I caught you making out with Albert Smithstone, and-" Penny asks with an obvious hidden motive.

"Yes and yes I used the tunnels." I snapped, unimpressed.

Albert, had been a new student. He transferred from Canada and well, he was hot. Not the brightest candle on the cake, but the best looking guy we had in our year and Penny had wanted him. Well every girl, and possible a couple of guys, wanted him, but we made it personal. It had been a stupid competition between us and I won. She decided to get me back, by filming us to embarrass me only when she got her chance, I disappeared down one of the tunnels leaving Albert to face her wrath and camera alone. I didn't really care, he was a terrible kisser and really touchy and the incident made it clear to him we were over before anything started.