4th February 2012

35/365
L.Murphy

It hasn't even been a week and I'm already ready to rip my hair out from dealing with Elise.

I knew she must have used Alfie to fix herself up, I noticed this morning she was moving better and when I went to check on her, she moved on the bed with no issues. She was even laying on that side.

So in an effort to stop any escape attempts, I stayed with her. She must have drugged us or something because despite having no intention of sleeping I did and when I woke up, the other two were passed out in the living room and surprise surprise, she's gone.

There is no sign of her or the snake, so he is probably wiht her. Zane and the others are coming now before we head out to look for her. I just have a bad feeling about this, I can't believe she is stupid enough to run off after Aaron without us. If she is trying to prove herself, she doesn't need to.

The only plus side is, her side of the bed was slightly warm so she couldn't have been gone long. I don't know how she did it without leaving any sign or trace of where she went though. Some Tracker I am, though with Elise nothing is ever easy.

Laying beside her was nice though. Having her back in my arms reminds me of how much I do want her and that I need to make it right, I need that second chance. The other Hunters are finally waking up and I think I just heard a car out the front.

Time to go find Elise - again. Talk about deja vu?