7th March 2012

07.03.2012
Zane.T
Slayer

----------------

She will be the death of me.

I know it.

If I die, and EB, IS the cause of it, I want a giant I told you so tattooed on her forehead.

It just doesn't stop. The whole ordeal of having her missing, again, took off about five years from my life. Yet now she is running around the place, as if nothing had just happened! I know this is all getting to her, LM told me about what V did, but if I didn't know about that, I would think otherwise. 

Finding Logan and the the vamp with Alfie made me nauseous. When LM told me what happened, I don't know how the vampire survived my attack. That bastard set her up and we weren't wrong in our assumptions EB had been taken to Dracula.

I also don't know how he then escaped custody.  I think we've been underestimating him. Maybe the last time we had hold of him, he wanted to be there; waiting for EB to get him out? Ailin is keeping tight lipped on the whole thing, yet it's obvious even she was surprised when the alarm sounded. Though from what LM told me about their time away, what ever the president had or is planning, was all done through her.

I kind of wish I hadn't agreed to stay out of what ever the other Slayers are organising. I made a few calls and from what I can find out, they're the first line in what ever defensive is being put in place against an attack we don't know when or how it's coming.

Maybe now we have Dracula in custody we can start getting some answers; especially about Cain.

EB is staring at me. She is never going to let me live it down that I know what her perfume smells like, long story. I'll save that for another day when I have time to write properly.