24th March 2012

Master is in trouble.

Be a good boy Alfie, go help Same Blood, she told me to stay with Same Blood. He needed help. He hurt, but Alfie helped him.

Now Master is in danger.

Alfie needs to keep Elise safe. 

_

Leaving Jordan, Logan and Chris, Alfie saw the baddest vampire of the three leave the other two. In seconds he felt Elise nearby and as the bad vampire moved, Alfie followed. 

-

Elise!

-

She ran with the other vampire, the good vampire. The friend vampire. The bad one is chasing them and closing his eyes, Alfie felt the power of the nearby witches in his mind. His whole body tingled, alive with a power that wasn't his. It was dark, strong and tuning into it, he could see the evil that surrounded their minds.

It called to him. Teased him. Begged him to let it stay within his body. It felt right there. He felt more powerful, indestructable. The darkness wanted to command him.

Kill them.

Opening his eyes, he saw his masters friends, the two leggers just like her fighting the ones that were like him. The bad ones. He cuold be bad. He liked to kill. The spikes on his tail danced in the air as it twitched from side to side. Humans were easier to kill that vampires and the demons. Demons like him. He wasn't a demon, was he?

"Be a good boy Alfie." Elise would say, while rubbing under his chin. There would be brown bubble water if he was good. Meat too. They would go home and he would be able to stay in the water. It was so nice in the water. It made him feel like he could fly. Elise would sit nearby, happy and he would see her and she would tell him how special he is.

Kill them.

Closing his eyes again, Alfie could see the gardens rushing by as she ran. His heart matched her beat. He could feel how scared she was. 

-

Keep Elise safe!

-

Again the dark magic tried to lure him to their side. It was his for the taking. If he did what they wanted, he would always have that power. He'd be stronger. He could take Elise away from danger.

-

No. No Elise. If I be with them, No Elise. No Master. New Master. Bad Master.

-

Closing his eyes, Alfie used their magic to go to Elise. He took as much as he could without it taking over his mind and appearing just behind her, he rose up, ready to strike as the bad vampire kept chasing her.

"Not now demon." He drawled in that funny voice that wasn't like Elise's or Same Blood or even Old Bloods.

Opening his mouth, Alfie hissed as his body coiled and his tail was ready to strike.

"Alfie!" Elise screamed panicked.

"He'll be fine. Keep going!" The good vampire told her.

Alfie can protect Elise, he has before and he always will. When she is safe, she will take him home and they will be together and she won't have to keep going away. The bad vampire charges at Alfie, missing the spikes on his tail and his fist slams into the body that is purely muscle. Alfie gasps, the punch was strong and pain vibrates up and down his body.

"V! No! He needs me!" Elise is angry now.

Alfie is angry too. 

This time his tail doesn't miss, the blades slicing across the bad vampires stomach, yet he still got away and only laughs at Alfie.

"Stupid demon!" He hisses.

The pair swipe at each other and then Elise there, her sword not missing as the bad vampire dodges Alfie's tail. It gets him through the stomach, coming out the other side, yet the secon the shock vanishes, the vampire laughs and Alfie knows why.

Elise removes her sword and steps back, leaning against Alfie as if that would protect him and Alfie hisses in warning as the cloacked woman appears. She says something, Alfie understands and the gardens tremble like an earthquake has hit.

-

"Go Elise. Alfie keep Elis-s-s-e safe!" He tells his master.

-

"Alfie, no, I command you to come with me. Let's go!" Alfie ignores her command, because Alfie knows better. He knows what is coming. 

A spikeless tail goes around Elise and she is put next to the  good vampire as the bad one lays on the ground and doesn't move.

"Come on!" The good vampire urges, carrying Elise away as the other one of him breaks free of the earth he has been called up from.

-

Alfie is a good boy. Alfie will show them that he is a good boy.

-

The two Apophyt's eye each other up for a moment, and then they start to fight.