10th February 2012

Dear iBob,

I guess it was stupid of me to think that just because we know all about V  he would appear. My week is up and considering it’s once again 5am – he isn’t going to be showing up now. Once again I was put under house arrest, but being smarter and more responsible of my actions – I stayed put. What I really wanted to do was sneak out and go find him, but that would again only prove to the “we know better” lot, that maybe they do. God I hate Tom. How he and Drew and to an extent, Nigel are even related is beyond me. Everyone keeps talking them up for some witch thing that went down like five years ago. Five years ago. Nothing since and I can’t even catch a fucking break over something that happened last year?

Assholes.

Because I was trapped inside, I also got stuck on the phone to Mum who wants to come and join us. Apparently teaching a combat class has her feeling twenty again and ready to take on the world. Luckily I was able to talk her into staying at the Academy on the promise I’d come visit soon. I kind of miss my parents, even Dad. If anything the whole ordeal has at least 2 people no longing doubting my ability. I never realised having peoples approval actually mattered to me, I guess it’s just the people I actually want it from that counts.

I also got a reply from Ron, four words, very simple and to the point – took you long enough. I really think I could start to like the guy. Maybe. Zane seems to like him and I would say he is a good judge of character, but he is also the one to tell me Tom really isn’t all that bad so we’ll see.

Anyway, I’m going to go see Alfie. When Zane comes backs he is going to make me do some more training ala bootcamp style apparently. Considering I’m still sore from yesterday, I can't wait  :| *dies*

Elise Bunting.
(praying I won’t die from Zane’s boot camp)

Today’s Mantra:   Do no harm to others, but don’t take shit from them either.