15th February 2012

45/365
L.Murphy

 I, just, well, wow.

Never, ever expected things to go that well and I'm just glad I woke up when I did. Ailin got here at eight like she said she would and luckily Ailin was able to move us without waking Elle up. I'm quite impressed with my solution to their problem on keeping her away from her house, well until we can sort out this Drac issue. Hope she thinks so when she wakes up and works out where we are. It was a risk, but I think she'll adjust.

God she is beautiful. It's when she's asleep I can see her. There are no walls, no defences; just a reminder of how innocent she truly is behind the facade she puts up. Drew told me about the painting V won at that auction and showed me a pic he took of it. It's small, since they weren't exactly close to it on the stage, but I can see her well enough. I'd hate to admit it, but Matt captured her perfectly. 

I wonder what that vamp ever did with it?

I'm going to stop writing and staring at her before I wake her up. Then again, the way she was snoring earlier, I don't think I'll have to worry about that any time soon. We didn't get in until nearly two in the morning, and I'm exhausted. Even after drinking more than a litre of water this morning, I still feel a little drunk. Definitely going to try for some more sleep before the chaos of the day starts.

Have a mentioned how beautiful she is?

How did I get this lucky... again?

____

Thought a bit of fun/love/niceness was needed after the last couple of chapters which were a bit full on!    So... where do you think he got Ailin to take them? Be specific!!!  I'll dedicate the last chapter to who ever gets the right guess first!  Hope you're all still enjoying the story!  :)

Update: Special mention to the first guesser Firefly24 and our runner up is Patiangel !!