Nineteen.

I didn't even realise I'd fallen asleep until the tapping started. It sounded like something was knocking on the window and after elbowing Logan, he didn't wake to sort it out. Groaning, I sat up and looking around the room, the window wasn't what caught my attention. The mirror by the wardrobe had a shadow in it. Like literally in it. Logan didn't move and against my better judgment, I got up and went over.

Again the tapping sounded, and slowly the dark mass shifted into Dracula. Sure enough he kept tapping a finger against the glass.

"Speak of the devil and he appears?" I ask rhetorically. I hadn't thought of him for days and now here he is here. Talk abut timing.

"Something like that, shall we?" His hand appeared through the glass and I knew this was only dream. 

This could be my chance to find out something and so taking a deep breath, I let him drag me into the mirror. Looking behind me, I could still see the guest room and Logan's sleeping figure on the bed with Alfie curled around the bed frame. Reaching back out, I was instead met with a wall as I was now trapped in.

Turning back to Dracula, the reflection of the room was gone as he moved about the tomb, similar to the set up V had disappeared into when he left me with his zombie friends.

"So, whats up?" I ask casually, taking a second to look around the candle lit room. 

"Whats up?" He repeated, raising an eyebrow he looked at me as if I was speaking another language.

"What now? Why the sudden reappearance?"

"Ah, whats up!" He nods, understanding. I refrain from laughing, yet can't stop my smirk.  "What is up is, I'm bored of our game. Where are you?"

"I didn't know we were playing one, but do you really think I'd tell you?"

"Something is different. It's taken me a few days to get a hold of you. What magic is it that protects you?" He swiftly moves in front of me, his hand like iron as it encloses around my throat. "Don't deny me."

I can't breath and looking up, I know he is trying to compel me. "L-let. Me. Go!" 

I stop trying to pull at his hands, instead going on the defence by taking a swing at his face. His free hand is there to block me and expecting that, I use the distraction to swing my leg into his groin. He hold weakens as he curses at me, and this time when I hit him, I don't miss his jaw and I find my freedom.

Coughing, I quickly move back and of course there is nothing in here to use as a weapon. Stupid dream.

"You think you're clever don't you, you think you can beat me!" He laughed, and I shivered more on instinct than in fear.

"I don't think, I know!" I snapped, bracing myself for the attack I would come. It was a dream, technically my dream and now as I thought of a weapon in my hand, it appeared. I didn't get to hold onto it for long as he made quick work to knock it from my hold.

Soon enough I was pinned against the wall, with his fangs too close for comfort by my neck.

"Why fight me. Don't you want to be on the winning team?"

"I've been asked that a lot," I hissed at him through gritted teeth.

"And you fight it?"

"I will never be one of you!" 

"You might not have a choice!" He spat back, and pressing his leg between mine, he fought to keep me in place. So I went for option b; play dead.

Not expecting the bulk of my weight to shift against him, he stepped back to brace himself. Wrapping my legs around waist, I was about to try and head butt him, when my move back fired. Instead he used it to his advantage and I was left on the floor with him above me.