23rd March 2012

Dear Bob,

1. I don't know what possessed me to take Alfie, instead of just destroying him with his sire. Snakes aren't cute. At least, I didn't think they were until I got him. I had no idea what to expect from him, he could have even tried to kill us all once he was big enough. His species are more on the dark side of the line, but he is proof they have so much more potential than we give them credit for. How many times has he saved me? When we arrived at the Academy, I was taken to the infirmary there (we all were) but with a bit of spit and love from him, my arm is completely healed. You can't explain everything in this world. Aflie and his abilities I think fall under the category.

2. Dracula has disappeared.
There was no attack at the Academy and we're not taking any chances. It's given us time to prepare, but no one know what he is going there for. The students have been put into a lock down, with some witches faithful to the treaty, joining the assortment of fae we have here to cloak them. The ones in their final year are continuing as normal so any on the outside shouldn't think much has changed at the school. It's not over, I know it's not. He's waiting and I don't know why.

3. Tom survived Drac's attack. He got out of hospital yesterday and is seeking revenge. Ron has put all the Van Helsings at the Council with Julios and Robyn. Despite having an army of our kind ready to go, few have had much interaction with him. They're briefing everyone on what to expect, how he fights and all that technical crap.

4. I don't think I have to worry about Drac trying to kill me. Between Zane and Dad, they're doing a great job of torturing me. Apparently my time in hospital and then the couple of days it took for my arm to go back to 100% normal now means I have to train twice as hard in preparation. The only upside is I've really learned to appreciate Logan and his massage skills.

5. No one has seen or heard from Ailin. Toyo was taken somewhere by the other Kasha's after Gason and get this, the crazy as 'fallen angel' is actually called, Angel, took her to a hospital. I pray to every god there is that she is okay.

6. We're back to waiting again and I hate it. I've been practicing some mind control stuff by getting the doctor to put me to sleep and Alfie have at my brain. Dracula was pissed about the whole Lord Alpha thing and is making me suffer with nightmares I don't think I could ever have thought up plaguing me at night. I've killed him twice, like actually totally beheaded him and staked him into an ash pile. He thinks making me suffer through Reece moments will make me weaker, but I am stronger than that. I don't know if it Alfie or me or a mixture of both, or just the fact I've moved on - it doesn't hurt anymore. I don't fear it. I don't dread it. I welcome his dreams, because it's making me deal with what I don't want to and what I spent months hiding from.

He's an idiot and his desperation to control me is what is making him weak. V said the others were worried about his ability to do this due to being so distracted with his sick need to fuck with people ages ago. They were right to be worried, because I'm stronger than ever and I am also aching with the need to see him again; that vampire is dust.

Elise Bunting.
(HunterxSlayer = Kick Ass Bitch)

                                        ___________________________________

                                        *puts her diary down and picks up her iPad*

                                        ___________________________________

Dear iBob,

Oh my god, Jordan will not stop with the I told you so shit. You know how before I told you about the whole, we should leave, but then we didn't stuff? Well he is still going on about it. You have no idea how good it felt to shut him up when Zane had us doing some boxing stuff yesterday. The jerk actually punched me in the head too, though he claims it was a 'glove slap' - cause you know, you can totally slap someone with gloves on. 

I went down to Darius's bar last night. Logan came too, he wasn't happy about leaving the safety of the Academy, but understood why. It was so spooky going into the closed up bar. I never realised how much some of these, demons and vamps had come to mean to me. I've got so many, slightly hazy, drunken memories with him at that place. We were friends. I never accepted that before, I was young and figured he was being nice to save his skin if anything happened with the Academy. For old times sake, I helped myself (and Logan) to a shot of tequila and toasted to him. 

Dad was sad about it too, and we're actually getting along so much better now. I knew we had to be a little alike, but I really am my fathers daughter. Huntington showed me some old school reports and I actually did better than him in the majority of classes. My strict, stubborn old man was practically me. Except for the he is a guy, I'm a girl thing. It worries me though because I can't imagine being his age and so, serious? I dunno, Mum says we all grow up at some point, but there is growing up and then there is, that

Back to the point of being friends; V is becoming more of a friend too. There is Oz and the shifters near Selene's old pack house as well. Hazel and her coven of dark fae. Paytah too. He makes me laugh so much, mostly because of how, old-fashioned (and chauvinistic) he is. I even talked him into doing some training with us - the first time I dropped him, he was completely stunned. Hilarious!

I guess, it really isn't about good or bad, even with Alfie, because all of these species accept and live by the treaty. The ones we hunt, slay and track are the rebels who don't. Just because they are what they are, and we are what we are, doesn't mean we can't be friends. If they step out of line, that's when we put them back in place. Without the treaty, chaos would rule and the world we all love so much really wouldn't be the same.

Hm, that's deep man. Check me out iBob, being serious and stuff in you too.

I better go, with the way patrols have been set up and everything else - Logan and I have found a whole hour of time we can have to ourselves. Have I mentioned the part where I'm pretty sure I'm more in love with him than in hate with him? No? Well, I might be mentioning that to him soon too ;)

Over and out.

EB.