26th March 2012

86/365
L.Murphy

Trackers were made to kill vampires. Not Slayers. We were made from some original kind of werewolf to serve them and fight in their silent war against the blood suckers. Slayers, you guessed it - were made by the vampires to counter act us. We were soldiers fighting against one another, not with. 

Things change. My ancestors got smart and turned on the ones who made them. The result was the creation of Hunters, to try and govern us all. Instead we started working together, creating our own idea on how things should be and then a Hunter started to strive for unity and peace amongst all races. 

Alistair Bunting.

He got lucky, found someone powerful enough to make it happen to back him and so our divisions settled on a purpose we all agreed with. Protect civilians, keep the supernatural as much of a secret as possible and destroy those who fight the peace. Its been working for over a hundred years.

Originally my kind, Trackers, were created with the sole purpose of killing vampires. There is only one I am set on destroying now. 

*tears out page and rips it up*

86/365
L.Murphy

That bastard can make himself look like me. In person. It's one thing to hear Elise's dreams from her, about the way he transforms into any one to try and fuck her up in fantasy land. In reality, he really has crossed a line. Yet since it happened, everything has gone quiet. I think Elise and Alfie really hurt him.

Making out with Sam? 

Was he planning for Elise to actually see it?

And what the fuck was Sam thinking?

I thought we were okay, she offered her help when we needed to try and find Elise when Drac took her. She said she wanted to clear the air and everything had been going great. I don't understand. She even told me she'd started seeing this guy called Kim who she met back at that warehouse a couple of months ago. I'm so mad it's good Zane has her away from all of us on patrol.

What if Elise had believed it?

I'm so glad she didn't just come and lose her shit with me, and thought it out enough to actually make sure Penny was telling the truth. Last time Sam was invovled in something, I lost her. I can't do that again and I know she has trust issues etc. We've come too far to go back now, it hurts to think that she thinks I would actually do that, but I mean, she did see it. It's so fucked up.

That vamp is dead.