24th February 2012

Dear iBob,

I want it to be known that I vow to destroy that blood sucker Dracula. 

I also want it to be known that I willingly allowed myself to be in a Kasha lock down. For the first time ever, I went into hiding on my own accord. When Ailin woke up and asked me what I was doing here, it made her laugh. She is going to be okay. Something spooked the vamp into turning all bat like and disappearing again. I keep telling her we need to talk though and then she fakes a cough and tells me she needs to sleep to recover. That and stupid little sayings to shut me up.

Example 1: If you chase two rabbits, both will escape.

Example 2: A loud cat doesnt't catch the mouse

Example 3: Hunter, if you do not leave me alone I turn you over to the vampire myself.

Okay, the third isn't one of her little saying things, but she has said it a few times now.

The only upside is I've had time to think. And study Alfie.

Nothing in our books tell us much about his species. Mostly how to kill them.

I don't know how many are still around now since the portals all got closed up, but really, if we were to nurture them, they would be the best guards and companions for our kind.

Things I know so far:

1. He loves water (being in it, near it, splashed with it, drinking it)

2. He loves Cola. (pepsi, coke, the knock off brands... he goes ape for that shit)

3. His tail has retractable spikes

4. He can hypnotize people which leads to also going into their minds (and giving me access to that)

5. While he can be obedient, I think I've got him used to too many people as he now listens to Logan and my parents as much, if not more than me. #fail on that one.

6. He can access other supernaturals energy for his own benefit (transportation)

7. He self heals.

8. As his master, his spit (yuck) can also heal me.

9. He is a bad ass fighter. He literally took out those dark fae before I went through a round of ammo

10. He likes to have under his chin scratched

11. I love him and he loves me. (not really an important fact, but needs to be included) :)

He is currently semi-submerged in the river that's in this world, he hasn't come out since yesterday, but good on him. He earned a break.

Logan is here too.

Toyo is teaching him some skills with the samurai sword and the guy is like a sponge when it comes to learning that kind of thing. I kind of hate him for it. What had taken me days, he learnt in hours and the demons here love to remind me of that fact. Jerks.

He's been kind of quiet too. Not sure if he is sulking because no one actually gave me a serve for leaving that night to see Darius, or if it's something else. I haven't been able to make him talk. 

Darius. Well there's an interesting topic. Could my kind of vampire friend be so much more than I first thought? I didn't know he was there when the treaty was arranged. I guess it makes sense due to what ever agreement he has in place with the Academy, but there is no record of him on any of those documents. He isn't in any of the photos.... it's weird. I can't shake the feeling we were onto something there and I missed the chance to work it out.

Anyway, it's nearly time for dinner and I plan on trying to find a phone or something to call Jordan again. I just got this urge to talk to him and last time I felt like this, he ended up disappearing for months... and well iBob, we know how that turned out. Actually you don't, but Bob the First did.

Elise Bunting.
(soon to be slayer of Dracula)