Ten.

Yet again I found myself being placed under house arrest. Apparently letting V go was the stupidest thing I’ve ever said and Jordan really meant it, as opposed to all the other times he’d told me that.  I knew my gut instinct rarely proved me wrong so wasn't going to let it go. Heading into the living room, I picked up the remote to the TV, quickly changing the channel. If there is one thing I know about the male species is that what I just did could start a mutiny.

“Oi! I was watching that!” Chris snapped, quickly making a move to grab the remote from my hand.

“My house, my rules!” I sang back smirking.

“Don’t need to be a bitch about it,” he muttered.

Sadly, it didn’t get the reaction I wanted and going through all the channels a reality show on bridezilla’s might work in my favour.

It’s not that I don’t want her to be a bridesmaid, it’s just I can’t have her looking all fat and like that in my photos!” The rather obese bridezilla starting waving her finger at her innocent sister, causing the pair to start throwing sugared almonds at each other.

“You’re kidding, you want to watch this?” Chris asked in disbelief.

“Hell yes. I bet you five bucks the bride will sprout horns and turn into a dragon any, minute, now…” She didn’t and Chris looked at me as if I had instead. “Eh, worth a shot.”

He lasted two ad breaks before we were tied together, wrestling in the middle of my living room. I’d tucked the remote under the waistband of my jeans and I refused to let him get the advantage and pin me down. Jordan soon walked in and changed the channel via theTV, so sports were back on. It took Chris a minute to realise this and giving in, he let me go. “Ha! We win!”

“Sure about that?” I taunt, getting up they both watched me carefully. “Enjoy your game.”

Going into the hallway, someone scoring a goal had them distracted and I waited until the team went to kick again before changing the channel back – making them miss it.

“What the hell?” Jordan yelled, getting up he flicked it back.

Just as he sat down, I did it again. Three times this went on before Chris worked it out and appeared in the doorway, glaring at me. “Remote. Now!”

“This?” I held it up before putting it away again. “No.”

Then it was on. The guys tried to corner me, and in the end I was left at their mercy as they began to tickle me. My screaming caught Zane’s attention from out the front and coming in, he didn’t look impressed. “What is going on?”

“Elise is-“Jordan and Chris yelled out as I went to answer at the same time.

“They are-“

“Stop!” Zane commanded, “One at a time.”

“I was just trying to watch TV and these two idiots had to come in and ruin it. I get you all want me to stay here and not do anything stupid,” I mocked, “but how can I do that if I can’t even watch TV?”

Sure it was a total lie, and I felt guilty for abusing Zane’s trust right now, but I had shit to do.

“LIAR!” Chris declared, “Dude, she came in and took over and then-“

“It is her house CJ and don’t ever call me dude.” Zane warned, glaring at them. They went from men to little boys in seconds, not willing to stand up to him and instead stared sheepishly down at their feet. “Elise watch your reality garbage, you two outside with me.”