~Chapter One~

(Your POV)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/F)- Favorite Flavor
      (Y/N)- Your Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Scuse me miss? Aren't you suppose to be getting up?" Slowly, I wiggle out of my sheets and shield my eyes from the bright lights of the room as I try to find the person who was speaking to me.

     "What?" I sleepily say as I notice my roommate, with a muffin in their hands.

    My senses awaken and I fall out of bed trying to reach for said muffin.

    "PIDGE! What time is it?! Oh my god! Did you turn my alarm off so I wouldn't get the last (F/F) muffin!?" I yell at them as they plaster a huge grin on their face.

    "Possibly." Pidge says as I trip once more trying to reach for the muffin and pout on the ground as they slowly take a bite.

    Pidge and I have been best friends forever and of course if one goes into the garrison, so does the other. And guess where we are.

     Pidge has been hiding her identity ever since joining. Her real name is Katie Holt. Her father and brother went on the Kerberos mission, but as everyone knows no one came back from that mission.

     She knew her family couldn't have died and tried getting into the garrison but they wouldn't let her in. So she changed her name to pidge,cut her hair, and entered into the garrison as a boy.

     I've been with her every step of the way and promised to find her brother and father along with her. We've trained our butts off, but no one said we still couldn't have fun.

    "Pidge give me a bite at least!" I plead as she waves it around while I'm getting dressed.

     "I guess you should eat. Unless you're gonna be like Hunk and barf in the simulation." Pidge says while handing off the muffin and I rip it from her hands to shove it in my mouth.

     We leave our shared room and are met by our other team members. Today we had a simulation test, and Hunk already looked sick.

     The Samoan was called Hunk. He's a very sweet guy and has an indefinite love for food. The other guy, his name is Lance. He's Cuban and a huge flirt, with literally every female he sees.

     "Good morning guys." I quietly greet our teammates with a mouth, still full of muffin.

     "A good morning indeed." Lance replies with a wink.

     I release a sigh as pidge begins to walk ahead of us, as the two boys remain at my side.

     "Hey, (Y/N)? What's up with that guy? You share a room with him right? What's he like?" Lance asks while casually slinging an arm around my shoulders.

     I carefully remove his arm with a sigh and shrug my shoulders.

     "I have no idea. He's very mysterious." I fib as we come closer to the simulation room.

     Lance sighs in defeat as Hunk gives him a comforting pat on the shoulder.

     Into the simulation we go. Being a co-pilot ,since our class had an odd number of students, I sat next to Lance. Hunk was our engineer and Pidge was the Tech.

    As we were "flying" Lance was trying his best to show off, I think, meaning lots of turns and loops. Meaning a barfing Hunk.

    "Lance either hand over the controls or fly straight we're going to crash. AGAIN!" I yell while trying my best with what little control I had to steady the ship.