~Chapter Thirteen~

Shiro went back to check on Pidge while the rest of us followed Klyzap to his village.

     We took the lions to the small village just over the hills from where the castle was. As we approached a bunch of the small aliens ran up to us with greetings.

     A smaller one approached me as the other Paladins were bombarded with hugs and cuddles from other aliens. The small one slowly approached me in a shy manner. I slowly bent down to his level and placed my hand out for him to take, with a soft smile so I wouldn't frighten him.

     He looks up to me with glee in his eyes as he launches towards me, enveloping me in a hug, as I fall on my butt from the amount of force he put into it.

     "(Y/N), are you ok?" I hear Keith ask from behind me.

     I slowly turn with a giggle as I notice a couple of the small creatures dangling off of him. I pull the little alien closer and cuddle him with a smile.

     "I'm great." I say as color fills my cheeks in happiness as the small creature looks up to me with such an innocent expression and I pull him closer to me into a bigger hug.

     An older looking alien steps towards me as the ones who hugged us join the group of others behind the elder. He approaches me with a bow and Keith comes to my side, and helps me up.

     "Oh lion goddess. Please accept our condolences as we perform the traditional dance of apology, as an atonement for our wrong doings." The elder says and a springly girl alien soon appears in front of me.

     I brush myself off and look down to her with an awkward smile as she begins to dance. My face lights up as I notice, literally everyone's eyes, were on me.

     "I-I'm sorry, but this isn't really necessary." I say with an awkward laugh as the little dancer freezes mid stance.

     "The goddess has refused our apology, start the sacrificial fire! We must throw ourselves in!" My eyes widen in fear as a huge fire flares up in the background and one of the aliens was tied to a post and was about to be dropped in.

     "No wait! Don't do that! I'll watch the dance, please!" I plead as they all turn back to me with relieved faces.

     The little alien dancer sighs in relief and continued her little dance. After she was finished I clapped for it and they all approached us once again with open arms.

     We were all sucked into a huge string of hugs as I sat on the ground completely enveloped in small alien hugs. A little alien girl approaches me and places a flower crown on top of my head. It was absolutely beautiful and I pat her head with a smile.

     "Team! Team come in! We need backup!" Shiro's panicked voice resonates through the communicator in my armor.

     I quickly stand making a few of the aliens dangle off of my body as I stood. I gently set them down and quickly ran towards the others, while removing the flower crown, careful not to ruin it.

     "Shiro, what's going on?" Keith questions as I run up to him.

     A rumble filled our ears as we looked up finding a huge meteor falling towards the planet. I look towards Keith and he nods.

     "Hurry we need to get back to our lions!" He yells and we begin to run towards them, until I noticed a certain yellow Paladins absence.

     Coran and Allura were trying to help the small aliens to relocate and Hunk was trying to blend in into the crowd, even though he was like five feet taller then them and wearing bright yellow.