~Chapter Twenty-Three~

(f/f)- favorite food
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Let's go!" Pidge yells as she grabs my arm and begins to drag me.

"Wait, Pidge he was going to-" before I could continue she pushed me towards my pod that lead to my lion.

"Get to your lion we can talk later!" She yells as she enters her own pod.

Confused as to what was happening, I enter my pod and make my way to my lion. When I finally made my way out of the hangar, I found the other lions pressed against the ship, trying to push it back.

"(Y/n)! There you are! Give us a hand!" Shiro calls out and I quickly press my lions paws to the ship and activate the thrusters in hopes of slowing it down, but it didn't seem to be working.

My mind began to wonder back to what Alfor had said. As I zoned out my lion slipped a little, but I fixed myself quickly.

"(Y/n), what's gotten into you?" I hear Shiro ask but before I could attempt to answer...

"Paladins! Return to your hangars. We're getting out of here." Allura's voice rang out and without hesitation I quickly flew to my hangar.

Another wormhole appeared before the ship, and Coran piloted us away just before the star exploded.

We all regrouped in the control room and I stayed leaning against the wall next to the door, where Keith usually stands. The others approached Allura as she was staring out at the stars.

"I'm so sorry about your father princess." Shiro softly says with a solemn expression.

"We all are." Hunk says while looking to us and his expression becomes confused when he finds me in the back.

"Thank you, but that was not my father. The real King Alfor was a great man, and a great father. He may not be here with us anymore, but his dream lives on through all of us. And his legacy is Voltron." Allura says with a confident stance, as I was being bombarded with millions of thoughts racing through my head.

I released a small squeal as I fell to the ground with my head in my hands. The others spun towards me and quickly approached my small figure.

"(Y/n)? Is something the matter?" Allura questioned and I snapped back to reality.

"I-I'm sorry. No I'm...I'm fine. I-I just....I'm going to...go train for a while." I say before quickly springing up and running off to the training deck, leaving my whole crew dumbfounded as I left.

When I reached the training deck I brought out my bayard and released a sigh.

"Commence training level five." I say out loud to the computer and a series of small drones fell from the ceiling, since the robots were obviously malfunctioning.

I quickly activated my shield and began dodging the small lasers as I attempted to knock the drones to the ground. I dodged the attacks but Alfor's voice entered my mind again.

'...Please, I know of your species...' His voice rang out through my head and a laser hit me directly in the forehead, making me fall flat on my back.

"End training sequence." I call out with a groan and the drones disappear.

I remain on my back as I try to catch my breath and just stare up at the ceiling. I then hear the door open from behind me and look up to find Keith. I quickly sit up and begin to leave, but he grabs my arm and pulls me down onto the bench.

"K-Keith?" I question him as he releases a sigh then sits next to me.

"Are-Are you ok?" He asks and a huge reality check just smacks me in the face.