~Chapter Fourteen~

After the battle we returned back to the castle. When we got there, the prisoners from Zarkon's ship, we're ready to be launched back home. We send them off with high regards and good luck.

Everyone then seems to go off to relax and I try to hunt down Pidge and ask what had happened while I was off playing 'goddess'.

I search the entire ship, unable to find her. Then I head out into the bridge hearing people talk. I hide behind the corner and peek out finding Pidge and Shiro there.

He was explaining to her about his time on the Galra ship, and how he fought in the place of Pidge's brother. I release a sigh, unknowing that they could here me.

Pidge spins around quickly, scaring me off my feet, and I sit on my butt while staring over at them with an awkward laugh.

"I'm...i'm really sorry for spying." I say while bowing to them in apology.

I hear footsteps and I look up finding them both right in front of me. Pidge bends down giving me a hug as Shiro pats my head. I look between the two of them very confused and then smile.

We all return to the main room where Allura explains to us that we're going to throw a party and invite the Arusians, in celebration to our victory.

The castle starts to be overrun by the small aliens. And I'm stopped out front as a group of them act out our battle. I laugh awkwardly as they accidentally kill us and not the monster then redo it. At the end I clap and thank them then quickly run off towards the other Paladins.

I approach Lance, Keith, and Hunk with a sigh and they turn to me noticing my presence.

"Well hello my goddess." Lance says while wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"You know what, as a kid I thought it would be so cool to pretend to be a goddess or magic creature or whatever...but now that I'm living it....it kinda sucks." I say with a sigh and Hunk pats my back.

I then turn as I hear the Arusians cheer, after Allura had given them some sort of device that allows them to call us if they need help.

"We should have something like that." Hunk says suddenly and I turn back towards him, as does the others.

"Like what?" Lance questions.

"You know...like a cheer! A team cheer for Voltron." Hunk explains and Keith and I look to each other in confusion, while a huge grin appears on Lance's face.

"How about, I say Vol you say Tron. Vol?" I stare at him for a second, not computing what he had said.

"Um.....Voltron?" Keith responds back and I turn to him with a huge blush as to how cute and innocent he sounded.

No, no, no. The cheer includes the instructions. Here listen, I say Vol, you say Tron. Vol?" Lance repeats more slowly and Keith still stares at him, not understanding.

"V-Vol...Tron?" Keith says once again and my face flares as I hide behind Hunk out of embarrassment from how cute and confused Keith was.

"We'll have to work on that..." Lance says with a sigh as I cling onto Hunks back while he tries looking around himself to me wondering what I was doing.

Lance then picked up some sort of drink and took a huge sip out of it. He then froze, shooting his eyes open. He sat there looking like he was completely Petrified by the drink.

Keith, Hunk, and I all look to each other before circling the frozen Lance. We watch as he stands completely still. Keith and I look to each other then we both proceed to poke him. Lance starts to tip to his side until he snaps back to his senses and catches himself.