~Chapter Three~

"Is- is that Voltron?" Pidge questions while coming to my side and dusting herself off as well.

"I'm not sure." Shiro answers while also joining us.

"This is what caused me to be drawn here? What is it?" Keith questions while joining our lineup.

We all begin to approach the lion and its barrier. As Lance walked closer he was staring at its head and moving around spastically.

"Lance what are you doing?" I ask while watching him.

"Does anyone else feel like it's watching them?" He asks while keeping his eyes on it but slowly moving towards me.

"No, I don't think so." I answer while also looking up towards the lion's eyes and they do seem to gleam when we make eye contact.

I then see Keith place his hand on the barrier and try to make his way in. But it wouldn't budge.

"There's no way in." Keith says while backing away and looking up at the lion.

"Maybe you just have to knock!" Lance responds from my side while actually knocking on the barrier.

Keith looked like he was about to respond back with annoyance when the barrier actually came down at Lance's knock.

The ground below began to glow a beautiful blue then I froze as images flooded into my mind. A white lion as well as red, black, green, yellow, and this blue one were flying together. They combined forming a huge robot, whose name was Voltron.

"Did-did anyone else just see that?" I ask in fear of losing my sanity.

"That was a gigantic robot man!" Hunk yells out and I release a sigh knowing I, hopefully, wasn't crazy.

"And this lion is only part of it. The other ones must be hidden around as well." Pidge says while pressing her finger to her glasses, pushing them up.

"This is what they're looking for." Shiro says and we all startle as the lion begins to move.

It sets its head on the ground, opening it mouth for us to enter inside. We all stare at it skeptically but Lance, of course, makes no questions and runs inside.

"Wait Lance!" I yell while trailing after him in fear for my idiot friends life.

The others soon follow suit and we wound up in what looked like a cockpit. Lance was sitting in a blue seat while staring at the powered off controls in front of him.

"This is alien technology that we're in. Aliens." Hunk states while looking around the cockpit and I giggle.

"Guys. It's like...talking." We all turn towards Lance and stare at him in confusion.

"Talking?" I question and he stares at the controls in front of him.

"Well it's more like images than words.......wait grab these?" Lance grabs ahold of two gripped handles and the interior of the lion begins to glow.

The lion then seems to stand up and we jolt around the cockpit, grabbing onto anything we could to stay upright.

It then jumps through the top of the cave and begins to fly outside the desert. The lion did flips and turns, barely managing to avoid rock formations that were scattered across the ground.

Everyone was holding on for dear life, and Lance seemed to be enjoying himself as I was holding onto his chair for support.

"You are THE WORST PILOT EVER!" Keith's yells over Hunk, Pidge, and I's screams as Lance twists through a small rock formation.